Charles Fischer

Muhammad to Oregon: Think the Huskies Are FINE With It?

The remarks about Jabbar Muhammad do not surprise me, but the delusion of beating us next year astounds me.

"The vast majority of transfers: I wish them well, but not this guy. I hope that on the football field--you struggle in 2024."

"Look forward to taking him and the Ducks down in Eugene next year."

"The highest betrayal is any Dawg going to Oregon. You lose all respect as a former Dawg going to the Ducks. Going to Bama with DeBoer I would have understood. Going to Oregon proves you’re nothing more than a mercenary…"

"Funny to me that a few ducks have liked my post. Glad they look forward to losing to us next year as well."

"Benedict Muhammad"

"Guess he is headed to Oregon to get coached DOWN. Their DBs suck!"

"They sure had a hard time against us. We torched them the last couple years."

"Yep he’s dead to me and hope he gets passed on the depth charts."

"Pathetic. Our biggest rival. Oh well I hope we crush him."

"Gotta think coach didn’t want him or he wanted out."

"That Oregon locker room is going to be a hot mess of unhappy egos and broken “promises”. Dan the man strikes again, as he'll be 8-4 with the No.5 roster in 247.

Dancing in the rain in Seattle.

River of tears in Eugene."

IMG_5214.jpeg

• Yikes! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

You posted the nicer ones, Charles. There were some pretty sick posts attacking Mohammed personally, and of course Phil Knight. Stay classy Huskies. 

I LOLed at one of the posts criticizing transfers in general, given the only reason that Washington was good the last two years was because of a transfer QB.

• Thumbs Up 3

My, what a salty bunch they are. 

What's the old saying, ' better to remain silent and let people think you are a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt'.

They've removed all doubt'.

Isn't it funny for how much they despise Oregon the Ducks live rent free in their heads????

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 1/28/2024 at 8:22 AM, OregonDucks said:

I LOLed at one of the posts criticizing transfers in general, given the only reason that Washington was good the last two years was because of a transfer QB.

So true.  I did not know that irony has a color, but you sure pointed that out!

Mr. FishDuck

On 1/28/2024 at 8:22 AM, OregonDucks said:

You posted the nicer ones, Charles. There were some pretty sick posts attacking Mohammed personally, and of course Phil Knight. Stay classy Huskies. 

And they forget that Muhammad himself was a transfer in to UW from Okla St. Lol. Hypocrisy at its finest.

None of these comments surprise me, surely not the ones posted here.

Just imagine if, perish the thought, that Tez opted to transfer to Washington.

This board would go nuts……just like it did, (thank god!) when Cristobal bolted for Miami.

On 1/28/2024 at 9:01 AM, DUCKED said:

None of these comments surprise me, surely not the ones posted here.

Just imagine if, perish the thought, that Tez opted to transfer to Washington.

This board would go nuts……just like it did, (thank god!) when Cristobal bolted for Miami.

We had a RB transfer to Oregon State a couple of years ago and I recall Oregon fans wishing him the best, except when he played the Ducks.

None of our players would transfer to Washington.  That would be too far of a step down... 🤣

Edited by OregonDucks

Same ole same ole Fusky B.S. I cant wait till they lose to Rutgers or Illinois!!!!

On 1/28/2024 at 9:21 AM, Charles Fischer said:

The remarks about Jabbar Muhammad do not surprise me, but the delusion of beating us next year astounds me.

"The vast majority of transfers: I wish them well, but not this guy. I hope that on the football field--you struggle in 2024."

"Look forward to taking him and the Ducks down in Eugene next year."

"The highest betrayal is any Dawg going to Oregon. You lose all respect as a former Dawg going to the Ducks. Going to Bama with DeBoer I would have understood. Going to Oregon proves you’re nothing more than a mercenary…"

"Funny to me that a few ducks have liked my post. Glad they look forward to losing to us next year as well."

"Benedict Muhammad"

"Guess he is headed to Oregon to get coached DOWN. Their DBs suck!"

"They sure had a hard time against us. We torched them the last couple years."

"Yep he’s dead to me and hope he gets passed on the depth charts."

"Pathetic. Our biggest rival. Oh well I hope we crush him."

"Gotta think coach didn’t want him or he wanted out."

"That Oregon locker room is going to be a hot mess of unhappy egos and broken “promises”. Dan the man strikes again, as he'll be 8-4 with the No.5 roster in 247.

Dancing in the rain in Seattle.

River of tears in Eugene."

IMG_5214.jpeg

I thought UW fans and players were supposed to be intelligent, right Jimmy? 3 losses by 9 points is a 'torching'. OK, then the beatdown by Michigan, I guess, was a "Blazing Inferno!"

Lift leg and let loose. 

• Haha 1

On 1/28/2024 at 8:51 AM, Charles Fischer said:

So true.  I did not know that irony has a color, but you sure pointed that out!

Muhammad was also a transfer to UW...

• Haha 1

On 1/28/2024 at 12:42 PM, 1Ducker1 said:

Same ole same ole Fusky B.S. I cant wait till they lose to Rutgers or Illinois!!!!

I see 9 potential Ls on UW's schedule in 2024. And this is conceding UW a win at Indiana. Let's see what recruits Fisch can pull out of the 2nd portal group.

• Thumbs Up 1

UW probably couldn’t field a team next year without transfers, I’m sure they’ll start all underclassmen to do things the right way. They sound exactly like the Beavers…hmmm 

Edited by JabbaNoBargain

This is going to leave a mark. 

On 1/28/2024 at 11:35 AM, Augduck said:

Augduck stated, "What's the old saying, ' better to remain silent and let people think you are a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt'. "They've removed all doubt'."

Have you noticed how emotonal the Huskies have become? One would hope that if our team made it to the Natl Championship finals and beat our #1 conference rival twice in the same year, we would be grounded in pride for our team's leadership and performance. Instead, the Huskies are melting down like a candle in the hot flame of pressure with no leadership to extinguish that intense fire of embarrassment and shame at being deserted just when they needed the stability that same leadership provided.

The Huskies just seem ...so, emotional and unstable. Hang in there Huskies. Help is on the way, and he and your new team will need to help each other. See you in Eugene near the end of the 2024 season.

Why are we, the Ducks so calm? Because we know the feeling of leadership deserting the team (several times). We did not like it, either.

VR, KCDuck1