Steven A

Delusional SC Compares Heir Apparent Miller Moss (Based Upon 1 Game) to 24/7 top BIG QBs

247SPORTS.COM

The Trojans' signal caller is starting to get some national attention so we put his numbers up against the three quarterbacks 247Sports' Brad Crawford rated above him going into 2024.

Stats from the bowl game vs Louisville.  

Player

Comp. %

Yards Per Attempt

Passing Yards

TD/INT 

Big-Time Throws (%)

PFF Grade When Pressured

Overall PFF Grade

Miller Moss

71.0%

7/1

4 (6.0%)

Talk about cherry picking, they get a A++++

• Haha 1

Case closed. He’s on pace for 8,800 yards and 91 tds. 😂 

Edited by JabbaNoBargain
  • Haha 1

...what? 🤨

On 5/15/2024 at 5:54 PM, kirklandduck said:

...what? 🤨

Just projecting a 13 game season based upon 1 game of stats. 😉 

I don't understand it; USC fans are usually so well grounded and reasonable...

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Mr. FishDuck

On 5/15/2024 at 6:10 PM, JabbaNoBargain said:

Just projecting a 13 game season based upon 1 game of stats. 😉 

I repeat...what? 🤨 lol

• Haha 1

Who were they playing, a middle school powder puff team(apologies to the many talented players I knew when i actually attended those games...)?

USC is going to be fine at quarterback... And probably receiver. 

Is Moss going to be as good as Williams? Highly unlikely but with Riley he'll do pretty good. If Riley is your head coach you should feel good about quarterback. 

It's all the other positions on the field they should be concerned with. Without Williams last year I think USC would have missed a bowl game.

• Thumbs Up 1

They could have Tom Brady at QB and it wouldn’t matter.  Until they fix their line issues (especially DT) they are not going anywhere.  

• Thumbs Up 1

SC's problem they look good, but, like Riley, they are soft. Not that there is anything wrong with that if you are a marshmellow!

634fe9271fa3eaaecbf99145_flaming.gif

• Applause 2

On 5/16/2024 at 7:02 AM, Haywarduck said:

SC's problem they look good, but, like Riley, they are toast. Not that there is anything wrong with that if you are a marshmellow!

634fe9271fa3eaaecbf99145_flaming.gif

FIFY

• Thumbs Up 1

SC misses Oregon and Ohio State in 2024 and the Trojans play Penn State, Wisconsin, and Nebraska in LA. Michigan on the road will be tough but the rest of the conference road games are not daunting. 

SC brings a Blue Chip roster into the B1G where only it, Oregon, Ohio State, Penn State, and Michigan have Blue Chip rosters. And the speed that baffled Louisville in the bowl game will be superior to that of the majority of B1G teams. 

The D improves and even if SC is blown out by LSU and Notre Dame, which I do not think will happen, SC could be a serious contender to play for a B1G title in Indianapolis. 

Yes SC is arrogant but I would not count SC out of contending for the conference title. On 10/13/24, one of Oregon or Ohio State will have a conference loss.