NJDuck

Oregon Football Tickets on Sale: How Much vs. Ohio State, at Michigan?

Oregon football joins the Big Ten Conference this fall and that means plenty of excitement from fans trying to get tickets to see the new opponents.

Get ready to open up the wallet 🤑 if you’re hoping to get into some of the top games for Oregon football this fall.

Tickets are on sale now through Ticketmaster.  The Idaho game is the only one with tickets still remaining from UO.

The most expensive get-in ticket is for the Ohio State game on Oct. 12 in Eugene.  The lowest price for that one, in Section 22, Row 46 id $604, which becomes $694 after fees.  It also being sold as a pair, so $1,393.15 for you and a buddy.  A singe ticket in section 27, Row 83 will run you $644.  Other tickets go above $5,000.

WWW.SI.COM

Get ready to open up the wallet if you're hoping to get into some of the top games for Oregon football this fall. Tickets are on sale now through Ticketmaster.

I’m disappointed that they didn’t expand Autzen stadium before the first B1G football game in Eugene. Those mid-west fans travel as well as anyone.  

Glad I have season tickets! Cost for Ohio State is $99 for me.

• Applause 1

On 6/14/2024 at 5:19 PM, OregonDucks said:

I’m disappointed that they didn’t expand Autzen stadium before the first B1G football game in Eugene. Those mid-west fans travel as well as anyone.  

The question is even with expansion how much more to expand the stadium?

There is something to be said for having a stadium size a bit on the slightly smaller side where demand outweighs supply. Empty or at least empty stadiums feel and look awful and can create a feedback loop that only makes them more empty.

Keeping Autzen packed and loud is the goal.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/14/2024 at 5:19 PM, OregonDucks said:

I’m disappointed that they didn’t expand Autzen stadium before the first B1G football game in Eugene.

They have already explained that they can only do one major project at a time.  Right now, they are working on the new indoor practice facility, and with the restructuring of the streets and area--it has taken longer than originally planned.  Stadium expansion probably won't happen for four years, as they haven't even broke ground yet on this current project.

University releases plans for a future indoor practice facility | Around  the O

Mr. FishDuck

I don't mind spending a couple/few hundred to go see a big game once or twice a year. These prices, in my mind, can't be justified.

Television coverage is excellent these days and UO is a primetime attraction. 

College football, a stretch calling it that these days, is rapidly becoming unrecognizable. We will see where the college game ends up but I will not be spending thousands to watch a game that, to me, is becoming increasingly unattractive. 

That's just me though. I have no opinion on those who are willing to spend that kind of money. Many will. 

I can see many occasional attendees and season ticket holders being priced out of a seat. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Win that first "Natty" this year and just sit back and watch as everyone involved with Oregon Football, falls and trips over themselves, in expanding Autzen Stadium as soon as humanly possible.  (Hell at $600.00 a seat for the "cheap seats", am surprised they aren't already!).

I think expanding to 75,000 seems about right and finish the iconic "O" shape viewed from above.

Until then...I have a small tool shed out back of my home.  Has electricity.  Only asking $250.00 a night for the Ohio State game....any Buckeye takers???...LOL.

Go B1GBOY Ducks!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/15/2024 at 7:41 AM, Log Haulin said:

I can see many occasional attendees and season ticket holders being priced out of a seat. 

For a season ticket holder...the prices are high, but reasonable.  (I am a 38 year season ticket holder) But you referring to the resale market, and for big games--sure, they are going to be high.  The Ohio State game might be THE biggest game at Autzen in decades, if not ever.  Thus, it makes sense the prices get bid up in a crazy manner.

On 6/15/2024 at 7:41 AM, Log Haulin said:

College football, a stretch calling it that these days, is rapidly becoming unrecognizable.

I don't agree at all.  The GAME is still the same, but the factors, the changes we do not like are not on the football field. None of us like the changes, so your opinion is not unusual, but the football on the field is the same.

Yet....I could certainly make an argument that the game is better.  Why?  Because due to NIL...players like Terrance Ferguson, and Ajani Cornelius would have gone onto the NFL, and instead are staying. They make the team better, and thus the entertainment on the field is better.  The overall college game is improved by experienced players staying for a final year.

A team's ticket prices being bid so high in the aftermarket means that the team is going to do very well, and be incredibly entertaining. 

And that....sounds like Our Beloved Ducks!

Awesome Autzen_Screenshot from ESPN Video.jpg

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 6/14/2024 at 7:55 PM, NJDuck said:

Oregon football joins the Big Ten Conference this fall and that means plenty of excitement from fans trying to get tickets to see the new opponents.

Get ready to open up the wallet 🤑 if you’re hoping to get into some of the top games for Oregon football this fall.

Tickets are on sale now through Ticketmaster.  The Idaho game is the only one with tickets still remaining from UO.

The most expensive get-in ticket is for the Ohio State game on Oct. 12 in Eugene.  The lowest price for that one, in Section 22, Row 46 id $604, which becomes $694 after fees.  It also being sold as a pair, so $1,393.15 for you and a buddy.  A singe ticket in section 27, Row 83 will run you $644.  Other tickets go above $5,000.

WWW.SI.COM

Get ready to open up the wallet if you're hoping to get into some of the top games for Oregon football this fall. Tickets are on sale now through Ticketmaster.

Both Os are expected to be 5-0 when the Buckeyes visit Autzen on 10/12/24. The after-market for tickets will be 3X the face value, at least. 

The Big Noon will be in town and if not entirely SED-centric, so will GameDay. 

• Applause 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 6/15/2024 at 10:41 AM, Log Haulin said:

I don't mind spending a couple/few hundred to go see a big game once or twice a year. These prices, in my mind, can't be justified.

Television coverage is excellent these days and UO is a primetime attraction. 

College football, a stretch calling it that these days, is rapidly becoming unrecognizable. We will see where the college game ends up but I will not be spending thousands to watch a game that, to me, is becoming increasingly unattractive. 

That's just me though. I have no opinion on those who are willing to spend that kind of money. Many will. 

My friend, I get the angst, and absolutely no chiding intended, but CFB, especially at the P2 level is a B1G business. The only group I am worried about being priced out are the students. Today's students are tomorrow's boosters and super fans. 

Unlike the 'Good Olde Days,' media coverage of this game will be voluminous and available on TV worldwide, Today, you can watch the game on network TV without having to pay for this heavy-weight fight as a one-off sporting event.  Not too long from now, the 'Good Olde Days' will be today.

In 2031 Oregon is predicted to bring in $100M plus annual media revenue. The B1G will continue to be the conference leader in revenue. You can't make this money and expect Linfield College ticket prices. 

Again, I get your angst. On the Right Coast, the angst will be exacerbated by a 7:30 to 8 PM Eastern kick-off. 

On The Sunny Side, we're less than fifty days away from the start of a much-anticipated season; with even more eyeballs on the prize than the 4M+ plus who watched Oregon play in 2023.

Vanquish the Vandals! 

On 6/15/2024 at 2:52 AM, Charles Fischer said:

They have already explained that they can only do one major project at a time.  Right now, they are working on the new indoor practice facility, and with the restructuring of the streets and area--it has taken longer than originally planned.  Stadium expansion probably won't happen for four years, as they haven't even broke ground yet on this current project.

Charles is correct.  Wanted to bring back an article about expanding Autzen.  Hidden in this artcle:

When was Autzen Stadium built? A timeline of Oregon football’s home venue

There's a lot of history to Autzen Stadium. When was Autzen Stadium built? Where did the Ducks play before it was built?

AUTZENZOO.COM

Autzen Stadium is the legendary home of the Oregon Ducks. The Oregon football team, one of the most prominent programs in college football, has a rich history.

Here is the article about possible future renovations from almost a year ago:

Expanding north side of Autzen Stadium ‘on our radar’ for Oregon Ducks

Details are murky about exactly how much bigger Oregon is aiming to make its football stadium, which has officially seated 54,000 since the south side was expanded in 2902.  According to a source, early plans include the possibility of adding a second deck to the north side, which would closely mirror the south side of the stadium, and expanding and upgrading the Charter Box seating area.

Enhancing Autzen Stadium would likely come after the completion of the new indoor football practice facility.

WWW.OREGONLIVE.COM

Autzen is the fifth-largest football stadium in the Pac-12, but it will be the 13th-largest in the 18-team Big Ten.

• Thanks 1