Charles Fischer

USC Fans Throwing Tantrums....Again: This Time at Tosh Lupoi!

Here is the video SoCal fans have their panties in a twist about.

The quote is at 7:56, and I have it qued up at 7:50 so you can
hear what they are all pouty about...

My Duck-Buddies....I should be more mature than to post stuff
like this, but unfortunately, I can't get enough of it!

Good thing I never said I was noble...

• Salute 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Mr. FishDuck

"Can't stand this guy's arrogance, listen to his comment about SC, so unprofessional IMO. No other coach from any of the interviews I have seen took jabs at another program."

"The more I hear media bash SC, the more I understand it's from a place of fear, not hate. They are so scared for us to return to glory it's pitiful."

"Their whole program is built off jealously of USC and desperation to be USC."

"Was idiotic to let these parasites into our conference to begin with. We continue to play checkers not chess at the administrative level."

"They don’t respect us, they constantly get brought up in conversations with us so they want to differentiate. I don’t hate it, I just wish our coaches would match energy for once."

"They measure the success of their program against usc and usc makes it really, really easy for them to feel good about themselves."

"One truth. They have been owning USC in recruiting. We have the players they either don't want or allow us to have."

Teitum Tuioti, Oregon, Edge
No. 44 Freshman Teitum Tuioti sacking Caleb Williams

"Please let us face them in the BIG10 title game and we bury their stupid rear-ends."

"Well, he wasn't wrong, but yes, coaches usually don't talk $hit like that, but it is what it is. Be better, don't let them "beat the mess" out of you..."

"Tosh talked about how he has to remember some of these early enrollees should be at prom instead of preparing to beat the mess out of USC and others. This board is just soft."

"It’s only a slap if they were a true competitor. It remains to be seen if they survive. They’re already poking the bear that is Ohio State. Everyone is laughing at them for that."

"Meanwhile a portion of the USC fanbase are obsessed with giving the ZEROS a platform."

giphy.gif

"Tosh was spot on. We aren’t on Oregon’s level. Truth hurts."

"1 Heisman trophy and a couple of rose bowls means nothing. I know the truth hurts their fans to the core that they don’t have a championship."

"Tosh is perfect for Oregon. He has always tried to find the shortcut at any cost rather than do it right just like the Zeroes. At the end when there is a real accounting get back to me on who owns who."

"They will never be on our level."

"Oregon lives to win the offseason and choke when it matters."

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

SC fans are getting defensive? Leave any and all maturity in the stables next to Traveler's work product. 😁

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

It's always 2004 for the USC fans living in a time capsule. They're like Wooderson in Dazed And Confused: "That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."

• Cool 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 8/17/2024 at 8:59 AM, jrw said:

It's always 2004 for the USC fans living in a time capsule. They're like Wooderson in Dazed And Confused: "That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."

Pretty much. Same with Fuskie fans. Neither seem to understand that they won before most of these college kids were even born and subsequently don't really care. They do care about success they've seen while growing up which is a lot of OBD.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 8/17/2024 at 8:30 AM, Jon Joseph said:

SC fans are getting defensive

Someone has to, the players aren't.

• Haha 2
  • Mic drop 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 8/17/2024 at 2:19 PM, Steven A said:

Someone has to, the players aren't.

Hey... Lincoln Riley just said their defense dominated a scrimmage. That can only mean good things...

For everyone else. 

USC doesn't have the offensive linemen required to hold up to any defensive lines... Including their own.

And without Caleb Williams able to make plays out of absolutely busted line play they're in for some hurt. 

• Cool 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Hilarious. I’m a big fan of ancient history too!

Yale has the most football titles in history at 18.

IMG_1691.jpeg.2eeb96da6ca350a67251b030b0ced3bc.jpeg

Edited by JabbaNoBargain
  • Haha 1
  • Mic drop 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 8/17/2024 at 7:42 PM, JabbaNoBargain said:

Hilarious. I’m a big fan of ancient history too!

Yale has the most football titles in history at 18.

IMG_1691.jpeg.2eeb96da6ca350a67251b030b0ced3bc.jpeg

I can only imagine what those after game parties were like..

On 8/17/2024 at 8:30 AM, Charles Fischer said:

"Oregon lives to win the offseason and choke when it matters."

I'm sure he didn't mean Oregon, but Da U,,,  He just misspoke.