NJDuck

Ohio State, Georgia, Oregon: Who is the Best Team in the Country? | Big Noon Kickoff

This is just my opinion:

Typical disrespect towards Oregon except for Matt Leinart.  Mark Ingram brought up Oregon only beating BSU by 3 points.  Matt reminded everyone that Georgia has one loss and narrowly beat Kentucky.

Funny they told the Ohio St. crowd you will get your time at the end.  They were pretty much dismissing Oregon that they beat Ohio St.

"Urban Meyer, Matt Leinart, Rob Stone, Mark Ingram, and Brady Quinn broke down who they believe is the best team in college football right now featuring teams like the Ohio State Buckeyes, Georgia Bulldogs, and the Oregon Ducks."

WWW.FOXSPORTS.COM

Urban Meyer, Matt Leinart, Rob Stone, Mark Ingram, and Brady Quinn broke down who they believe is the best team in college football right now featuring teams like the Ohio State Buckeyes...

It is funny how a week passes, and Oregon has to prove themselves....again?

Yep, that is the way until we do it several times...

Mr. FishDuck

On 10/26/2024 at 8:12 AM, Charles Fischer said:

Yep, that is the way until we do it several times..

This is true. There really isn't any shade being put on Oregon, OBD just doesn't have a ring yet. The Blue Bloods definitely don't like Oregon and will resist any effort to give credit, even if it's due.

• Great post! 1

Who cares what Mark Ingram has to say, all those SEC guys just sniff their own butts talking about how hard a game against Kentucky is.  Yeah we beat Boise by 3, you know who Boise has????  JUST THE BEST PLAYER IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!  Kentucky has a putrid offensive, absolutely putrid, and they should have lost. 

It's malarkey how these guys just pump up their own brands, I will say at least Fox has one west coast guy, ESPN doesn't even have one guy who would be considered a west coast guy on their network, not one color guy, not one studio host, heck I don't know if they have a sideline reporter who is from the west coast, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

• Great post! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

and Boise state wins again!

• Applause 1

How good was the Texas win now that we know Michigan and Oklahoma stink? 

Look at the bright side with this... 

We all know college players read and listen to all this stuff whether intentionally or not.

If Oregon is being disrespected week after week that's what the players will hear. That will either keep or create a chip on their shoulder and will help keep contentment at bay. 

Constantly hearing that your biggest win of the year doesn't count because it was only by one point is great motivation. 

Meanwhilr Ohio State has been kinda sleepy against Nebraska so far. 

Also... As for Oregon's win over Boise State. Great teams grow as the year goes on. Oregon has grown so much and I think if the game were replayed today, Oregon wins by a significant margin. 

I'm not sure Ohio State has done much growing. Even after their loss to Oregon. 

• Thumbs Up 2

If Oregon doesn't fumble on two consecutive possessions after coming back to take the lead in the second half -- both leading to BSU touchdowns -- the Ducks pull away and win comfortably.

• Thumbs Up 1

No worries........winners win.......and Oregon will win again.......Georgia is the team to beat. Aside from that play them one at a time.