Charles Fischer

See/Hear Cristobal Give an Official Offer to a Recruit

This is kinda cool...do turn up the sound and catch Joe Moorhead at the end!

• Thumbs Up 3

Mr. FishDuck

Davi Belfort is an uber talented quarterback in the class of 2025. It's never too soon to sow seeds on the recruiting trail and, love him or hate him, Mario Cristobal is the best recruiter the University of Oregon has ever had.

• Thumbs Up 1

Charles,  Do you think Oregon will pay Mario enough to keep him?

8 million to tucker at mich st i just read..

On 11/12/2021 at 11:12 AM, Jemangi said:

Charles,  Do you think Oregon will pay Mario enough to keep him?

8 million to tucker at mich st i just read..

I think so, but I do think Mario has a bit more to prove before his salary is doubled...

Mr. FishDuck

On 11/12/2021 at 12:37 PM, Charles Fischer said:

I think so, but I do think Mario has a bit more to prove before his salary is doubled...

I'll chime in, a smart program will pay their coach enough to keep him. They will also focus on supporting the systems and processes around him which helps him be successful. Make the coach know he has the support of the administration, and alumni who will ensure he is successful and the next guy too.

This way you get the great assistants to stick around, and the other programs knowing Oregon is a great place to be a coach. I would say it is known throughout the country Oregon knows how to support a coach and their program enough to win on the big stage. If we keep this up, we will reach where we all want the program to get too.

Right now we are in a virtuous circle, while most programs, not naming any names, are in a vicious circle. As long as we work hard, feel lucky and grateful we will continue on this path.

LRNKAPNHZBABTMPAQQE47OC54E.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1

Love it. We are looking at the best of times.

• Thumbs Up 1

33-11

Back to back P-12 Championships

3-peat P-12 Top Receuting Classes 

Up grades at OC and DC

Only Oregon coach with a won over

tOSU and at The shoe

And maybe much more to come in the next 3 games.

Sure love the upward trajectory of the Ducks program. Sure beats where it was headed on 2016 and 2017.

His name is Mario Cristobal,  Oregon Duck Football HC.

Pay the man for his performance. The suitor list will be long and stuffed with cash.

Go Ducks. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 11/12/2021 at 11:12 AM, Jemangi said:

8 million to tucker at mich st i just read.

Tucker hasn't won anything close to what Mario has won at Oregon and he gets offers of more money to take another job. What a coach "deserves" isn't relevant when it comes to what a schoool will pay to get, or keep, a coach.

Oregon has some intangibles coaches don’t often have to back them up. Successful FB, MBB, WBB, BB, SB, golf, Track & Field, volleyball, gymnastics. The Athletic Department that supports all these sports and these students. Autzen, Heyward Field, MK Arena, Jane Sanders Stadium, to the proposed covered practice fields, the list just just keeps going!

I would think those kind of intangibles make it more palatable to accepting less $$ in the paycheck.

Because of MC and his staff the Ducks are every year a top recruiter. Although the play on the field doesn’t match the talent level on the field they are still winning with a team loaded with under class men. The future looks bright for this group.

That being said MC has something to prove here and I don’t see him leaving till he accomplishes his task. If money becomes the issue I think the Oregon will find a way to pay the man. 

Lets beat wsu today by 3 scores to help put the clamp on all our doubts.