Charles Fischer

Lanning's Potential OC: "Most Points EVER Scored on a Nick Saban Defense"

My friends...the rumor is that this guy might be an OC candidate for Lanning since they worked together on other staffs.  Boat-raced 48 points on St. Nick?

Kenny Dillingham Wikipedia

Google Information about him....

Tom Green on Twitter: "Who is Kenny Dillingham? Here's 10 things to know  about Auburn's new offensive coordinator/quarterbacks coach  https://t.co/MbJH3DwBPc… https://t.co/MUHG89fkay"

Mr. FishDuck

Those were the days my friend we thought they never end before the champ game when Saint Nick had his way.

Great post and great take.

Edited by Jon Joseph

I wish I could feel comfortable about the hire but looking at FSU’s scoring… I really don’t.  

• Thumbs Up 1

Yes!! Bring him along with Chip and Lanning 😂😂😇

Actually, the Ducks dropped 48 on Saban’s defense in Tedford’s first year as OC. Could have scored 70 that day but took their foot off the gas midway through the 3rd. That next year (99) Purdue and Drew Brees (with Jim Chaney as OC) hung 52 on Saban’s 5th ranked Spartans. 

Wasn't FSU ranked in the 80's or 90's in total offense. Not saying thats an accurate gage on the mans talent in the wake of Slick Willie. It is a concern though. 

FSU is a hot mess right now and will take years to fully unravel. 

We have a solid stable of skill players who need the right OC to unlock their full potential.

With the right hire next year can be very telling as to MC's level of control over the offense.

FYI, that Atlanta J-C article is still up on their site, without any updates or corrections.

I'm ready to play for Kenny Dillingham, problem is my grandkids are just a few years younger than him......he's got a head turning message for recruits.