Babyjesus615

I mean...Did They Not See This Coming?

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article256465056.html

I'm thinking that it may be a while before the ship is righted down in South Florida. But this is what you get when you lean out too far over your skis. Manny Diaz is probably kicked back in Clearwater, drinking Mojitos and laughing at this.

• Thumbs Up 1

If Mario thought getting booed in the stands was bad, wait until he gets booed in the faculty room.

• Haha 2

So the school is paying the 80M huh, not private donors?  Even UO faculty would protest once a new HC is hired and the pay is disclosed.  But at least they should know that the money comes from uncle Phil...

Guest Axel

Silly faculty members. Mario Cristobal has assured the UM president and board of regents that his quarterback will be able to recite some numbers. 

On 12/10/2021 at 11:28 PM, Axel said:

Mario Cristobal has assured the UM president and board of regents that his quarterback will be able to recite some numbers. 

Maybe not be able to pass a ball beyond three yards though...

• Haha 2

Guest Axel
On 12/10/2021 at 11:45 PM, David Marsh said:

Maybe not be able to pass a ball beyond three yards though...

Yes, there is that. 😄

Down south they have a term all hat and no cattle. 

In Miami, I think it is all speedo and no stroke, and that is the Hurricane program right now. By the way, as a swimmer, nobody wears a speedo anymore.

5xi0jm.jpg

I guess, just like on this forum, everyone is entitled to have an opinion. And then express it.

Pretty common that academics and athletics don't usually meet where the rubber hits the road.

This is just the beginning of a new chapter for the Hurricanes.  MC and high dollar boosters touched down a Level 5 Tornado. Those familiar know tornadoes strike with no warning. You look at the threatening sky above but don't know the when and where.

Those Miami fans are used too all the advance warnings of a hurricane. Days to plan ahead. Get ready. Hec they even know the name of what's gonna hit em.....

Based upon the carnage MC left behind with the timing fleeing coaches and no forward planning for a replacement. I am guessing?

Level 5.....

Now it's up to RM, PK and others to mitigate the damage.

Nervous, agitated and banned to my in home office (man cave)

I await the damage control announcement.

It's great to be a Duck......