Charles Fischer

Dillingham Attacking the Portal!

Coach Dillingham has offered a superb receiver already!

Oregon Offers UTEP Receiver Jacob Cowing After He Enters NCAA Transfer Portal by Matt Prehm of Duck Territory 247

Oregon offers UTEP receiver Jacob Cowing after he enters NCAA Transfer Portal

• Thumbs Up 4

Mr. FishDuck

From his stats, superb is right for this guy, who would fill in and upgrade the WR Corps for the Ducks immediately were he to join the team. 

Quick review for you.  Doesn't appear to be afraid of the middle of the field for his stature. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Has good hands and great YAK. 

Not it used to seeing so many long passes. 

Can we we please have this guy.

• Haha 1

EXCELLENT! And hats off to Lanning while getting UGA prepped for the playoff to have his OC keeping his eye on the portal.

On 12/23/2021 at 2:06 PM, Jester said:

Quick review for you.  Doesn't appear to be afraid of the middle of the field for his stature. 

Human highlight reel. Thanks, enjoyed that.

I'm also getting real interested who is being targeted for the coaching positions on offense. It looks like we have our OL coach.... But what about the others? 

Dilly will coach QB

Without knowing who will be throwing the ball to him, this would be an especially big win.

Which leads me to believe that this kid is rather confident regarding who will likely be throwing the ball his direction. Plus, the NIL opportunity Oregon presents is huge.

For at least going into January, recruiting on the offensive side is going to lag behind the defensive side given that there's no hired position coaches yet.  Hopefully Dillingham can reel in this guy, the WR corp definitely needs some extra experience and depth.

I would prefer to see some playing time for our young QB’s, no matter whether it’s close or we are behind. Those guys stood on the sidelines way too much this year. 

For that, I would have to blame MC. We played rather light competition in several games and rarely had a comfortable lead. 

Coach the team for the win, but if AB plays the entire game I will be disappointed.

Time for change. 

• Thumbs Up 3

On 12/23/2021 at 4:53 PM, Drake said:

I would prefer to see some playing time for our young QB’s, no matter whether it’s close or we are behind. Those guys stood on the sidelines way too much this year. 

For that, I would have to blame MC. We played rather light competition in several games and rarely had a comfortable lead. 

Coach the team for the win, but if AB plays the entire game I will be disappointed.

Time for change. 

Whoops, wrong thread…lol

• Haha 1

Jester!  Fantastic highlight video...THANKS for posting it.  Whew, I would love this guy.  🙏

Mr. FishDuck

Need a QB that can throw the football. A ton of talent in the WR room this season. Nobody to get the ball to them. Anything Beyond 6 or 7 yards in the air solicited prayer. Most forgettable season in recent memory, LOL. 10 wins? Amazing!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/23/2021 at 2:21 PM, Just Ducky said:

Has good hands and great YAK. 

Not it used to seeing so many long passes. 

Can we we please have this guy.

Still needs a QB to throw to them! I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about Nix so we don't really know what were getting. I've seen the tape of Thompson and he looks real impressive it's just when he got in against Stony Brooke and Arizona he didn't do anything spectacular. I mean that doesn't mean anything and if I were a betting man I'd hope that he's ready to take the starting position. Its kind of amazing all the money they throw out to coach's and now players and yet they don't put the money where it counts the most into the QB position. If this means a QB Coach then by all means do it.

I need to only remember one pass from Bo Nix- the long pass he completed with seconds remaining to defeat Oregon 4 Years ago!  

Both he and Dillingham will be welcomed!  Opportunity for upgrading our Chri$to-ball offense!