kirklandduck

330 Pound Husky Defensive Tackle, Taimani to Oregon?

Well this is a very interesting development

Taki Taimani is a 6'2" 330 lb DT with starting experience. More size up front is never a bad thing. Of course Huskies fans lost it when he put up that Twitter pic. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Sounds good we can add another ex usky (cant spit an h out) and rub it in their nose. 

Try Fuskie.

Uggz-skie. works better... They already have a commemorative shoe for their programs current path:

The Purple UGG Slide!

1112686-PRPR_1.jpg?sw=1110%26sh=1141%26s

Edited by woundedknees
  • Haha 3

Ok sounds good.

On 12/31/2021 at 9:10 PM, woundedknees said:

Try Fuskie.

Uggz-skie. works better... They already have a commemorative shoe for their programs current path:

The Purple UGG Slide!

1112686-PRPR_1.jpg?sw=1110%26sh=1141%26s

That my friend is something you would literally throw in the garbage as soon as you saw it anywhere near your extremity's! lol that is ugly and I've just never been a fan of Purple.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/31/2021 at 8:23 PM, kirklandduck said:

Well this is a very interesting development

Taki Taimani is a 6'2" 330 lb DT with starting experience. More size up front is never a bad thing. Of course Huskies fans lost it when he put up that Twitter pic. 

Had to laugh when they talked about kids that went to Puyallup went to Washington for Championship's! You notice it was plural as in like in their clouded minds they were in many. LOL and the one they did allegedly win and I think they shared it with BYU it had a whole lot of cheating allegations to go with it. So if you cheat like they did and SC their last ALLEGED Championship you know the one where Bush was given over six figures and you know he wasn't the only one. Tamani looks the part so hopefully Lanning and Tosh can make him a whole lot better.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/1/2022 at 11:50 AM, MaiTaiDuck said:

LOL and the one they did allegedly win and I think they shared it with BYU 

Washington shared their championship with Miami in 1991. That’s why Mario hated them so much. He was on that team.

If you look at Lanning's defense, he has a very large mobile DT. Jordan Davis is an experienced large body, just what Tamani is and would be for Oregon. As we saw this season the more good defensive players the better. Great move by the new staff, and love sticking it to the dawgs!

• Thumbs Up 1

Have we really made an offer to Tamani? I haven't read when we offered.  Did I miss something? Wouldn't be unusual for me to miss something though.

Washington fans seem to think that Husky players and coaches have bent the knee, taken a blood oath, and sworn lifetime fealty to the program. A strange sense of entitlement, if you ask me. Players and coaches come and go; get over it.

On 1/1/2022 at 3:36 PM, jrw said:

A strange sense of entitlement

That is the definition of the Huskies. 

Don't see how Taki can go back to Seattle.  Don't know if he will be a Duck but guaranteed he ain't going to be a Fusky.  

On 1/1/2022 at 4:06 PM, Log Haulin said:

Don't see how Taki can go back to Seattle

Agreed.  With the way the puppy fans turn on their own (see Roberts et al) their proclaims of loyalty sure wring hypocritical.  If I were a recruit and their family, that sour fan base would be a huge red flag. So let them chase good people away.

Saw it firsthand.  My kid was recruited at UW (not football) and despite being offered, went elsewhere because of the feeling of the whole culture.

My nephew pitched for the Beavs in 06 and got in altercation with UW player after he was crowding the plate and leaning into pitches.

My nephew pitched high and tight which is what you're supposed to do and the guy charged the mound. Nephew threw glove on the ground and motioned him to come on. 

No punches were thrown and for some reason our coaches were mad at my nephew. Never understood that. Still don't to this day.

The game was in Seattle and the fans were rude and obnoxious even in baseball.