Charles Fischer

So Hayward Field IS Part of the Recruiting Trip!

It is fantastic that they are taking the football recruits over to Hayward Field to get a "big-time" feel.  (Red arrow below) It is the schedule that an official visit entails...

image.png

Below is the tweet it is from so you can see what the recruits see when they enter the accommodations set aside for their trip.

Mr. FishDuck

Lanning mentioned how he was blown away on seeing Hayward Field in person. I’m sure he plans to use it for the Yowza! effect on recruits. It just screams big time athletics.

Nobody got nuffin on ORYGUN facilities!

#Big_Timin'

Oregon’s sports facilities are World Class. Hayward Field is the Crown Jewel in my opinion. Track really put Eugene and the U of O on the map. 

Track Town USA. What a history. 

Phil Knight, thank you.

Phil Knight is an accountant without the Oregon Track and Field Program. He is grateful as are we, success leads to success.

I realize that time is limited during recruiting visits, but nothing says "world-class" and is as unmatchable by other NCAA programs as the new Heyward Field.

There should be even greater appeal to speedy visitors with accomplished track backgrounds, and  for OL/DL weight men. 

The line up of the biggest T&F events alone speaks volumes for Oregon's position in athletics. 

MBB beat the Beavs tonight.

Edited by Notalot

Nothing like having potential world class track athletes see thee world class track facility. 

Nothing like having those potential world class track athletes be 4☆ football players who can see world class football facilities..... 

Nothing like having 5☆ QB's who can put the ball into the hands of a wide open speed burner 60 yards downfield.....    

Make it happen Coach Lanning!