cartm25

BREAKING: Jim Harbaugh Expected to Take Minnesota Vikings HC Job

Striking while the iron is hot I suppose.  Maybe Oregon can swipe a couple of their good players if they transfer out 😛 

• Thumbs Up 2

.659 winning percentage in the NFL. Took the 49ers to a Super Bowl where he lost to his brother. The man can coach and I believe he knows that he took the Wolverines as far as they can CFB go in 2021.

• Thumbs Up 1

Congrats and good luck. 

A state-of-Oregon receiver is going to Michigan...

• Thumbs Up 4

Mr. FishDuck

I've always liked Harbaugh from afar. I wouldn't advocate for him being a coach of my team, but his style has amused me over the years, He has been successful, but seems to wear out his employers. This was a fun exchange between Harbaugh and Carroll.

What's your deal? One of the all time biggest point spread upsets in the history of CFB. Like KC last Sunday Carroll should have gone for the FG at the end of the 1st half and not the TD.

Cleamons out of Portland. He didn't grow up here just moved in HS

On 2/1/2022 at 6:04 PM, Charles Fischer said:

A state-of-Oregon receiver is going to Michigan...

I just realized Michigan is one of the leaders for Josh Connerly, Harbaugh leaving likely changes the equation for him very significantly.

Yawh, shore... Harbaugh will wait til his class is signed, 24 hours later he's gaining take the NFL gig, prompting a mass exodus (or naught)of new recruits, and/or mid level meatchikn players via any means necessary. 

Nice story.

On 2/1/2022 at 9:36 PM, kirklandduck said:

I just realized Michigan is one of the leaders for Josh Connerly, Harbaugh leaving likely changes the equation for him very significantly.

Just saw a tweet that said he has decided to return to coach Michigan  next year.

On 2/2/2022 at 4:34 PM, 47sgs said:

Just saw a tweet that said he has decided to return to coach Michigan  next year.

A tweet from who?

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/2/2022 at 4:56 PM, cartm25 said:

Boy do I feel silly now. Wish I could delete this topic.

Lesson learned, wait until it's official, haha

No sweat.  It was news that affected Oregon, and was a good thing for us to watch.  None of us bat 1,000.00!  (or "1")

• Haha 1

Mr. FishDuck

It made for 24 hours of good entertainment and speculation.  It potentially could have benefited Oregon had it happened.  I found this on the Caines sight, and have been very entertained by their whinings and grumblings of lost recruits and lack of coaches.

What coach interviews with the NFL on national signing day then changes his mind? What recruit would feel good about signing with UM now?