McDuck

Commitment: New Running Back Transfer

I read he has speed in the 4.40s, and we need that BAD--to have a RB with breakaway speed again!  If he can catch, then match-ups on slower LBs could create a number of first downs.

Thanks for posting it McDuck!

Noah Whittington, Western Kentucky, Wide Receiver

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

SPEED! Love it.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think we needed another RB and its good to get a guy the coach knows. This move seems to lend credence to a couple of other recent suppositions, namely Seven McGee from RB to WR and Brian Addison staying on the defensive side of the ball.

• Like 1

Gotta think that if they offered a scholarship to a player with 3 years of eligibility left, they believe he has some talent.

I wrote awhile ago about how Coach Locklyn has 4 RBs currently on NFL rosters. This is a great pickup for us.

• Thumbs Up 1

This might sound sarcastic, but I think that it's the full truth, and maybe just a bit of sarcasm from the comparison to how things have been in the past.

I'm happy when we pick up a player off the free-agent market who might have some potential to help the team either this year or going forward. It's much better than when you fill in needs from the waiver market.

Of course in the current environment of CFB, it's hard to know which.

• Haha 1