Charles Fischer

The Countries of FishDuck...

This is the first 48 countries listed that came to FishDuck.com during the month of January of this year.  Obviously with the forum--it would be most of the same countries, and I thought it was interesting to see on slow off-season day. I am not thrilled to see Communist China as No. 2, because that means the site is getting a lot of attempts at penetration and attacks.  

FD Countries for Jan 22.jpgFD Countries Jan 22.jpg

Mr. FishDuck

National Security incident. Better set up a task force.

On 6/19/2022 at 3:08 PM, Duck 1972 said:

National Security incident. Better set up a task force.

Humorous to you perhaps, but you don't have to pay for the software and web development expertise to keep these bastards out, and from ruining the free site we all enjoy.

Mr. FishDuck

Charles I Didn't mean to offend. 

Thanks for keeping it all safe Fishduck. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Be careful if China is attempting unwanted penetration. Use protection of you can’t resist their advances. Backup. Backup back up. 

We have a backup occurring on a regular basis, as I don't want to lose any articles.  It is funny that the two countries trying the most to break into my sites are Communist China, and Ukraine!  Smart IT guys over there!

You gotta stay diligent...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Haha 1

Mr. FishDuck

I think the Chinese have a thing for Ducks?

• Haha 1

Like to see them try and pluck Haloti.

Maybe there are a lot of Duck fans in Beijing. Or Xi Jinping digs his JH #10 jersey and wears it to the CCP informal Friday bar hops. And let's face it, the Ukranians could use something to take their minds off the shirtstorm going on in the Donbas right now. That said, thank you Charles for the efforts you must make to keep OBD forum hacker-free.