AllOregon

Young’s Instagram Now Shows a Commitment to…

• Go Ducks! 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Wow, can we get this confirmed? Huge if true. 

Please note that the number on the player in the first post is No. 5, Dante Moore's number....and Young was indicating that Moore was committed.  The number that Young wears is No. 9...and I'm sure he took it all down to prevent further confusion.

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

Please don’t do that to me...you had me ecstatic for a few seconds.  

Singing Moore and Young would be a dream class. 

On 7/9/2022 at 10:02 AM, Charles Fischer said:

Please note that the number on the player in the first post is No. 5, Dante Moore's number....and Young was indicating that Moore was committed.  The number that Young wears is No. 9...and I'm sure he took it all down to prevent further confusion.

Thanks Charles... This is the Moore commitment but I do feel Young is teasing us pretty hard and I think it may be genuine at the end of the day. 

• Let’s hope! 2

If he was coming because of Moore you'd think he would have signed by now, wouldn't u?

Look at the bright side…while you were worried, yet we are now ahead of Washington in the recruiting class rankings.

And it did not take long….

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 7/10/2022 at 8:27 AM, Duck 1972 said:

If he was coming because of Moore you'd think he would have signed by now, wouldn't u?

We'll just have to keep watch... Moore is working on him as well but Young will want to have his own moment. Let's just hope this isn't just him messing with us.

I don't think it is but people want their own moment and it to be theirs. 

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/10/2022 at 10:30 AM, Charles Fischer said:

Look at the bright side…while you were worried, yet we are now ahead of Washington in the recruiting class rankings.

And it did not take long….

If you are referring to me the thread I commented on stated that UW was not doing well in recruiting. I pointed out their success in the week after the dead period of signing recruits.

I don't believe that I was necessarily afraid of them beating us but was concerned about the idea of waiting for big fish and have them choose other schools. Would that end up costing us in the long run. That's what I remember anyway.