Log Haulin

Flowe is the Unknown Asset Ready to Unleash Fury on Dawgs

SATURDAYOUTWEST.COM

Justin Flowe lands at No. 8 on our list of the most intriguing players in the Pac-12 this season.

Can Flowe stay healthy and dominate the field on Sept. 3rd. This man is an absolute beast that makes everyone around him better.

Lanning has got to be excited to unleash this monster on his former team. I fully expect to see Flowe lead the team tackles and sacks.

The limited game tape on this man has to make Kirby nervous. How do you game plan game 1 against Ducks? How is Kirby going to protect his QB from the violence and speed this man is going bring. 

Stetson Bennitt's life is about to change forever. The known commodity of Noah Sewell is more than any OC wants to game plan for. Flowe in the mix is next to impossible. 

It's going to be spectacular!

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

Flowe could prove to be the most intriguing player in college football, not just the Pac-12, if he stays healthy. Between his talent, along with Tosh and Lanning guidance, I expect fireworks out of Justin this season. Those fireworks will hopefully  be viewable all season!

• Go Ducks! 2

Just a note of information:

During the 2021 CFP Stetson Bennett faced two defenses ranked in the top 10 that had four of the top linebackers & defensive ends in CFB; Will Anderson & Christian Harris at Bama, and Aiden Hutchinson & David Ojabo at Michigan.  Hutchinson was a first round selection and Ojabo went in round 2. 

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

If NS and BD are saying those things about JF, you know he is going to make an impact!

September 3 can’t get here soon enough!  Here is hoping the Duck Defense plays balls to the walls and gives Georgia a taste of something they haven’t experienced before.

Go Ducks!

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 8/22/2022 at 2:57 PM, McDawg said:

Just a note of information:

During the 2021 CFP Stetson Bennett faced two defenses ranked in the top 10 that had four of the top linebackers & defensive ends in CFB; Will Anderson & Christian Harris at Bama, and Aiden Hutchinson & David Ojabo at Michigan.  Hutchinson was a first round selection and Ojabo went in round 2. 

Some say the Duck LB tandem is the best in the country. Lanning was arguably the best DC in the country last year. Bennett is going to get wrecked. 

Might want to set up a tent specifically for Bennett. Make sure he knows where it's at. Maybe do a daily walk through game week. He might have trouble finding it come the 3rd Q.

Love the Dawg fans here. You Have made OBDF more enjoyable. Hope you guys become life long participants in this forum.

But...

It's  getting close to game day and Ducks have the defending champs week 1. I am gettin flockin salty. Intensity in my mood is ramping up for sure.

• Go Ducks! 2
  • Haha 3

On 8/22/2022 at 6:16 PM, Log Haulin said:

Some say the Duck LB tandem is the best in the country. Lanning was arguably the best DC in the country last year. Bennett is going to get wrecked. 

Might want to set up a tent specifically for Bennett. Make sure he knows where it's at. Maybe do a daily walk through game week. He might have trouble finding it come the 3rd Q.

Love the Dawg fans here. You Have made OBDF more enjoyable. Hope you guys become life long participants in this forum.

But...

It's  getting close to game day and Ducks have the defending champs week 1. I am gettin flockin salty. Intensity in my mood is ramping up for sure.

Your boys are gonna have a tuff time Log Haulin. Dawgs offense, especially the OL and TE's are more than loaded. And big. And fast. 

On a side note, I have a good friend who drives log trucks in Cour D'Alene.  I've seen the roads he drives on; y'all need an extra side seat to carry your cajones. 

• Thumbs Up 2

On 8/22/2022 at 3:27 PM, cartm25 said:

I agree and disagree:

I agree that it will be awesome to see Flowe flying around on the defense, and that he and NS will be a handful.

I disagree that Georgia is shuddering at the thought of Oregon's defense. GA recruits too well and plays such incredible competition in the SEC every year that they have no reason to be scared. They'd better respect the Ducks, but no need to fear them. 

My rational mind says... nevermind, my rational mind has no place in this feed.

I am completely jacked to get a healthy Flowe and Sewell on the field together against the defending champs.

Huge respect for Dawgs. They were one of my first favorite teams when I was 11. They were champs then too.

I am so ready to turn the page from last year, I can hardly contain myself.

• Go Ducks! 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 8/22/2022 at 3:30 PM, McDawg said:

Your boys are gonna have a tuff time Log Haulin. Dawgs offense, especially the OL and TE's are more than loaded. And big. And fast. 

On a side note, I have a good friend who drives log trucks in Cour D'Alene.  I've seen the roads he drives on; y'all need an extra side seat to carry your cajones. 

Yea, they are the champs. Going to be a huge challenge.  I love it! Ducks have nothing to lose and the college football world to gain.

As for the cajones topic. Samantha made me a hammock that velcro's mid thigh. Great for long road trips in the Lariat too.

• Haha 3

So glad we have Georgia fans on this site. It’s gonna be a game. 

On 8/22/2022 at 6:50 PM, Log Haulin said:

Yea, they are the champs. Going to be a huge challenge.  I love it! Ducks have nothing to lose and the college football world to gain.

As for the cajones topic. Samantha made me a hammock that velcro's mid thigh. Great for long road trips in the Lariat too.

Ya driving them big double log trucks on some mighty narrow roads my friend; it takes them muy grande huevos. All we have here are 53' pulpwood trucks. We have the small roads, but they're slick red clay. Have some elevation timber cutting, but mostly its pine plantations in the middle of the state. 

The Oregon defense I think my boys may actually fare well against.  It's Oregons offense that has me scratching my head. Seems like you always have some super jet flanker that runs like he snatched one of mommas biscuits before supper.

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 8/22/2022 at 6:44 PM, lownslowav8r said:

..."It’s gonna be a game".

Let's hope.  

• Thumbs Up 1