FishDuck Article

BYU GameDay Discussion Thread--Join Us!

This was a near dismantling of a top 12 team by DL and team. Great win and provides huge momentum going into Pac-12 play. 

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Were we not entertained?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

On 9/17/2022 at 3:57 PM, jrw said:

Were we not entertained?

Explosive plays.  Stuffed the BYU runs.  Big runs by Irving!  YES!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/17/2022 at 3:49 PM, Log Haulin said:

I feel a lot better about next week.

Better, but Pullman isn't often a fun place to play. Agree with what has been said for a while, Bo Nix commands the line of scrimmage, and seems to have command before and after.

This is Bo's team, too bad Ty didn't show out better. I do think there is something about how Bo leads. I hope Ty can learn what Bo has before next year.

Love seeing this team owning Autzen. Now we need to win a big one on the road.

Well done Dan Lanning and the coaching staff. Dan seems to be everything we wanted, and is coming into his own  as a coach. Love how calm he is on the sideline and his clock management, well done!

• Thumbs Up 1

Hold the phone! I know the clock shows triple zeros, but I think Sitake just called a 4th timeout!

He wants to unveil his new 21 point play.  

On 9/17/2022 at 4:01 PM, Haywarduck said:

Better, but Pullman isn't often a fun place to play. Agree with what has been said for a while, Bo Nix commands the line of scrimmage, and seems to have command before and after.

This is Bo's team, too bad Ty didn't show out better. I do think there is something about how Bo leads. I hope Ty can learn what Bo has before next year.

Love seeing this team owning Autzen. Now we need to win a big one on the road.

Well done Dan Lanning and the coaching staff. Dan seems to be everything we wanted, and is coming into his own  as a coach. Love how calm he is on the sideline and his clock management, well done!

Lanning, so far, has exceeded expectations.  Coached a good game. Pulled starters a little early and had to eat crow but the rest of it was solid. Only his 3rd game and out coached the #12 

• Thumbs Up 2

Everything looked very good.  Dominated the line, RBs looked great, Nix was in command, and I think my favorite part was that the defense tackled very good.  

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

My friends, let's start new threads and discuss in the main forum area.  Great discussion!

Mr. FishDuck