Log Haulin

Baylor Ahead of Ducks in Coaches Poll

COLLEGEFOOTBALLNEWS.COM

USA TODAY Coaches top 25 college football poll and rankings for 2022, Week 3

This makes no sense. Common opponent, Baylor loses, Ducks win. 

• Oh no! 1
  • Like 1

No. 18 for us is about right at the moment, as we have a lot more to prove.  I do believe that with continued progress and wins...we can be in the top ten by season end.

Seeing Washington ranked...makes me respect them, and seeing USC at No. 7 makes me want to hurl.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 9/18/2022 at 10:54 AM, Charles Fischer said:

No. 18 for us is about right at the moment, as we have a lot more to prove.  I do believe that with continued progress and wins...we can be in the top ten by season end.

Seeing Washington ranked...makes me respect them, and seeing USC at No. 7 makes me want to hurl.

“…seeing USC at No. 7 makes me want  to hurl.”

Charles, you seem like a man very in tune with his feelings.  So rare in men today. 

I do think they have a top 10 offense at the moment, but combined with their defense, I think they should be between 20-30 ranking?  

Have a great weekend. Going to watch Brady get beat by New Orleans. 

• Thanks 1

Would love to see a slow march up the polls, and a quick drop in the polls for the afore mentioned programs.

I would like to see the WSU replace the mistake on the lake, they actually won a decent game away from home. Also the beavs should get some respect, not sure how the hurricanes still have any.

• Thumbs Up 2

We are in the top 25 and that's important. 

It doesn't matter where we are right now only where we end. 

We are still early in the season so most of these placements are meaningless. I think Georgia is accurate at number 1 and that's about it. 

Many teams in the top 25 belong on the list but there are still loads of pretenders. We don't get am accurate list (or anything remotely accurate) until around week 5 or 6. 

Just win and we'll land where we should. 

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

This is further proof that coaches DO NOT look at many other games' films.  Nor do they have the time to.  As David Marsh said, we won't see any accuracy of polls until later in the season when the true ranked candidates filter themselves.