Tandaian

Ducks Win Probability vs Future Opponents

Ducks are now favored against everybody in the regular season.

SPORTS.YAHOO.COM

Bigger than sizable win probabilities over UCLA and Utah, the Ducks got a big boost in percent-chance that they make the College Football Playoff.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thanks 1

Very cool.  This means that we are now favored versus Utah, when we were not before.

Of course it all means nothing; we have to do it on the field.

Brandon Dorlus_Harry Caston.jpg

• Great post! 1
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

Curious what the SP+ says. It is much more accurate. 

As long as OBD don’t let it go to their heads.  These “projections” are meaningless, our boys need to prove it on the field of play.

Chip’s Traitors looked better than decent against the Utes, and cannot be taken lightly.

If DL and company can keep OBD coached up and fired up to play to their potential and keep improving at least 1% every week, we will be one tough team to deal with.

Sorry but when I saw they they placed a higher chance on us beating UCLA then Washington I

laughed.  

In my view, the Ducks have looked very good since week one. I could actually see them running he table but will not be shocked if they don't. UCLA and Utah look legit to me and SC could loom  in a title game. 

If I had  to guess, I'd bet that the Ducks end up in a New Year's 6 bowl. Someone in this conference is going to have to be ranked a lot higher to make the playoffs. One of the teams is going to have to become dominant for that to happen I think.

Some people may put faith in these numbers. Good for them. Whatever floats your boat. I find the percentages vs. UCLA, CAL, and even OS weird.

On 10/10/2022 at 10:30 PM, Nevada Dawg said:

In my view, the Ducks have looked very good since week one. I could actually see them running he table but will not be shocked if they don't. UCLA and Utah look legit to me and SC could loom  in a title game. 

If I had  to guess, I'd bet that the Ducks end up in a New Year's 6 bowl. Someone in this conference is going to have to be ranked a lot higher to make the playoffs. One of the teams is going to have to become dominant for that to happen I think.

UCLA spanked Washington and Utah.  If they beat us at Oregon They will be top 5 with nobody to stop them.  USC is one dimensional, and they play  at UCLA. 

I look for UCLA to be ranked #9, and us to be #10 by game day. 

And I expect to see Game Day in Eugene.