Charles Fischer

Washington Men are NOT Championship Grade...

Time for a little fun in looking back at a prior article written about Washington Athletics which reveals the truth that....Washington men are NOT championship grade.  Check out the proof!

FISHDUCK.COM

Will the truth in the title ever change? For as long as I can remember, the Husky fans are the most insufferable anywhere, while the men of Washington cannot...

And you will want to check out Alan's Humor article tomorrow.  Whew!  A new epic article that only Alan can create...

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

Charles, great article!  Dishing on the dastardly dawgs is almost as much fun a learning about OBD!

The men of mutt-ville are definitely “not champion material!”

If the roles were reversed...what would they be saying about us?  While I should not stoop to pat-them-on-the-head, it is too much fun to miss!

Husky Bum.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 11/11/2022 at 2:07 PM, Charles Fischer said:

And you will want to check out Alan's Humor article tomorrow.  Whew!  A new epic article that only Alan can create...

Can't wait!  When does the Predict-O--Score thingy appear?  Gotta get my pick in while I'm still around the computer.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/11/2022 at 3:12 PM, Mic said:

When does the Predict-O--Score thingy appear?  Gotta get my pick in while I'm still around the computer.

Tomorrow morning.

• Thanks 1

Mr. FishDuck

Come on Charles, the dawgs compete in boxing at the club sport level and have won a few national titles. Boxing is a sport, a manly sport, right? 

Oh yea, the women won those titles too, my bad.

• Haha 1

Eeeesssshhh!  I hope I haven't ;eft for Eugene by then.  Just in case: my prediction will be:

My 'Joey Harrighton' prediction:  Oregon 52, UW 10

My 'official' prediction:                  Oregon 42, UW 28

T.O's  2

Sacks: 3

Yards passing (O) 300

Yards running (O)  250

Penalties: Lord only knows

Targeting calls:  See Pac-12 Referees guide sheet

All one needs to know about the Huskies National Championship bona-fides is summed up in this single sentence from the above article.  (I'm going to assume it's correct).

Consider the facts; Our Beloved Ducks won more National Championships in a touch over three years than Washington won in 105 years. 

Edited by Mic

Funny, that whole superiority complex thing they have must be learned behavior. Perhaps incoming freshmen are required to attend workshops on how to fake superiority.

The Oregon State male rodents have more NATIONAL championships than the U Dud Man pups. 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Huskies have won several national titles in Prowess. 

• Haha 1

What was it the late, great Frank Zappa once wrote?  "Don't eat the yellow snow; that's where the huskies go!"  But then, it never snows in Autzen stadium.