Pennsylvania Duck

AP & Coaches Polls - Week 13

AP Top 25

APNEWS.COM

No. 1 Georgia led an unchanged top five in The Associated Press college football poll Sunday, while the rest of the Top 25 was...

USA Today Coaches Poll

WWW.USATODAY.COM

The USA TODAY Sports football coaches poll is conducted weekly throughout the NCAA college football regular season. See the...

• Go Ducks! 1

We are ahead of Washington in both polls, and that ought to frost a few Husky fans!

• Haha 2
  • Great post! 1

Mr. FishDuck

No way Tennessee should be above UO. Alabama is also questionable.

If USC can get into the top four, UO may still sneak in if they run the table.

Against the spread, the Ducks are currently tied for 5th. 

Pac-12 is well-represented in the top 5…

#1 (tied) OSU

#5 UO

#5 WSU

ATS

• Thanks 1

I haven't watched the Big-12 this year.  I keep expecting TCU to drop a game figuring they were good but not great.  

Curious the thoughts of Big-12 watchers here regarding TCU.....legit Top 4 team or is the Big-12 light on contenders this year?

I'd compare TCU to FSU in 2014.  They do just enough to keep winning.  I think they will get smoked in the CFP.  Big 12 isn't full of top 10 talent teams, but they aren't ACC either.  Any P5 team undefeated at this point in the season is worthy of the CFP.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/20/2022 at 12:43 PM, The Kamikaze Kid said:

If USC can get into the top four, UO may still sneak in if they run the table.

IMO, USC being #5 is a joke.  But it does help Oregon (if they beat the Beavs - which is far from certain) and meet them in the conference championship game, all right.  So I'll swallow my laughter and take the 'gift' as it comes.  And you know what?  USC needs Oregon to beat the Beavs too just as much, if they want to make the Playoffs.  Interesting, eh?       Again, just my opinion.

I see that Ole Miss fell out of the poll after getting roasted by Arkansas. Kiffin is coaching like he has another job waiting for him. Now, where have I seen this before?