2002duck

Dante Moore Keeping the Ducks on Their Toes: Expected to Visit Ohio State This Weekend

While this is tough to hear, the good news in this article is that Moore Facetimed Lanning's in-home visit with RB commit Dante Dowdell yesterday. According to the article, OSU was Moore's "dream school" growing up. That's the bad news. Unfortunately, Justin Herbert and the Chargers don't have a bye-week, because we could really need a visit from him around now.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Predictions point to tOSU flipping 2023 QB Lincoln Klenholz from Washington

Ewwwe! Mower DWAMA, Pwease!

Oh,WAIT!

This just in!

Dante Moore to take surprise visit to UW!!!

🤪 Too early? 🤑

Edited by woundedknees

The best kind of news... Moore won't be going to Ohio State to visit because they just flipped Washington's QB commit. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Dubble Wynn 

Just reading tea leaves... Moore is gone. Nix is returning. Cause and effect. 

Although why Nix would return is a mystery to me. He had a really great year 

What Washington's latest QB loss means for 5-star Dante Moore and the Ducks

Ohio State no longer after Moore... 2023 4-star QB commit Lincoln Keinholz to flip from the Huskies to the Ohio State Buckeyes.

Keinholz is rated by 247Sports as the No. 13 QB in the class and No. 172 overall player in the nation.

Was NIL a factor? Many non-Oregon fans say that the Ducks are simply buying Moore’s commitment with NIL money. While that’s not the case,

NIL is certainly a factor in all of this, and it could be that Ohio State was not able to make a late run at Moore because of it.

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Ohio State recently flipped Washington’s 4-star QB commit. Believe it or not, that move tells us something about Oregon’s 5-star QB...

On 12/14/2022 at 11:54 AM, Signoramous said:

Just reading tea leaves... Moore is gone. Nix is returning. Cause and effect. 

Although why Nix would return is a mystery to me. He had a really great year 

I was not expected Moore to start next year. If Nix does not return, I assumed we would try very hard to get the best QB in the portal in addition to Moore. I doubt Moore expects to start as a Freshman at a top school. If the only reason he was picking Oregon was he assumed he would start, well I don't know what to say about that. If Nix does not return, and we get some lackluster former 4 star from the Portal, then I could see Moore starting. 

Of course it's just my opinion. Again, I don't think Moore downgrades Oregon by Nix returning. 

• Thumbs Up 1

My opinion? The Nix decision will have absolutely no weight in Moores decision to sign LOI with Oregon. 

Dilly leaving is a problem. Could be a game changer for Moore. I still see Moore choosing Oregon. 

Moore was sold on the Oregon culture, The family feel. He mentioned it often. That culture is Dan Lannings not Dillys.

I think Moore will be a Duck. And he will have one of the best field generals Oregon has ever seen to teach him the college game.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 4
  • Like 1

Moore will go to the best NIL offered.

Eeyore.jpg

Oh my, I guess Oregon won't win any recruiting battles...

• Haha 3

Mr. FishDuck

On 12/14/2022 at 8:36 PM, 1Ducker1 said:

Moore will go to the best NIL offered.

Which according to some folks at Ohio State is Oregon. Rumor is OSU couldn't offer enough to switch him.

That seems weird to me. After all isn't OSU just swimming in all that B1G money that SC and UCLA want in on?

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/15/2022 at 10:31 AM, OhioDuck said:

Which according to some folks at Ohio State is Oregon. Rumor is OSU couldn't offer enough to switch him.

That seems weird to me. After all isn't OSU just swimming in all that B1G money that SC and UCLA want in on?

Schools can’t offer/pay for NIL deals.