Haywarduck

What Is The Most Important Game Of The Season?

I would say the three most important games are the beav, dawg and any bowl game. It could be argued the pac-12 championship game is important too. My take is the bowl game is the most important game to win.

While the dawg and beav games are important, the bowl game is the final game. Rankings are made at the end of the season, not at the beginning or middle. While I hate losing to the mentioned programs we could jump the dawgs and stay ahead of the beavs in the final rankings.

Of course next season the trojan game will be huge, but those games are going bye, bye, so they don't measure up anymore.

Hopefully we can win all three in the future.  I would say closing out the season with a win was the critical thing Lanning needed to do. How do others rank these games, or others?

The last game of the college football season is the most important. Winning that game is the goal for all the boosters backing Oregon. 

I am hopeful that I see us attain that goal. 

Edited by Drake

Every Next Game.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Washington!

We must NEVER lose to Washington again. EVER!

Ooh, I know! The next one!

• Mic drop 1

That's three for the next game as the most important. Start of season we lost. Couldn't lose another game or we were basically out of the playoff hunt. We didn't and ran off eight straight.

We were looking at going to the championship game when we lost to UW. That meant we had to beat Utah the next to keep up the dream. Which we did. Then we had to beat OSU the next week which we fell short of doing.

Every game every week is the most important but winning last game sets up next year on a good foot.

On 12/29/2022 at 12:43 PM, 1Ducker1 said:

Every Next Game.

Agree 100%. The next game in front of you. Right now it's recruiting then the spring game.