Santa Rosa Duck

Where is our 2021 Football Schedule?

Our first three games have dates according to reschedules.com. Then they list a sequence of games.

This shows our last four games as all away games. At Stanford, At UCLA, At Utah, At UW. Can this possible be true? Finish the season with four away games?????

Historically speaking, OSU is generally our last game of the season. I don’t think that sequence will be the final schedule. 

Dates TBA. I've seen this kind of early schedule before. Not sure whats taking so long.

Probably still trying to figure out COVID impact given the fluid nature of vaccine deployment.

Every other major conference has released its 2021 football schedule.  The incompetent Pac12 has not.

• Thumbs Up 1

59 minutes ago, geoquack said:

Every other major conference has released its 2021 football schedule.  The incompetent Pac12 has not.

Perfectly stated.

Mr. FishDuck

18 hours ago, geoquack said:

The incompetent Pac12 has not.

Yep, and some wonder why people say the Pac-12 is irrelevant. 

We know the opponents and the location, just a matter of getting the dates for the conference games. I have to wonder if the non-conference schedule is the hold up. Making sure no conference school is left short a game if someone like Stony Brook were to cancel. Their conference released the 2021 schedule and it still lists Oregon, but they’re also playing games in March as part of the FCS spring season. 

I could be wrong, giving the Pac-12 credit for foresight usually is. Instead of starting as planned with a 10 game schedule or playing in the spring they went with a shortened AND compressed season right at the height of the pandemic. 

"I could be wrong, giving the Pac-12 credit for foresight usually is. Instead of starting as planned with a 10 game schedule or playing in the spring they went with a shortened AND compressed season right at the height of the pandemic."

When you go into the Pac-12 offices you will hear the theme from looney toons on the speakers...

Does it really matter if it's finalized or not at this time? OOC games are set. Only thing missing is dates for conference games. Times are usually on a weekly basis anyways.

Bye weeks will pop up when dates are finalized. I see this schedule every year. I don't know why it takes so long but at the same time does it really matter?

The home/away part is decided so all that's needed is a date. Times are never finalized until a week or so before except for some marque games like the Ore St or WA game.

I did read that the Ohio St game is up in the air as far as location. Doesn't look like a home and home scenario could be played out in the near future. Reads like it may be a neutral field.

46 minutes ago, nogerO said:

When you go into the Pac-12 offices you will hear the theme from looney toons on the speakers...

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, nogerO said:

Love it, just simply love it. 

4 hours ago, GODUCKS15 said:

Does it really matter if it's finalized or not at this time? OOC games are set. Only thing missing is dates for conference games. Times are usually on a weekly basis anyways.

Bye weeks will pop up when dates are finalized. I see this schedule every year. I don't know why it takes so long but at the same time does it really matter?

The home/away part is decided so all that's needed is a date. Times are never finalized until a week or so before except for some marque games like the Ore St or WA game.

I did read that the Ohio St game is up in the air as far as location. Doesn't look like a home and home scenario could be played out in the near future. Reads like it may be a neutral field.

If you're dreaming of traveling to road games again, the dates matter.

• Like 1

On 2/25/2021 at 1:31 PM, geoquack said:

8 hours ago, BigDucksFan said:

Yep, and some wonder why people say the Pac-12 is irrelevant. 

In case anyone was trying to figure out why we're looking for a new Conference Commissioner... 🙄

Perfect place for the Oregon vs ohio stayt game would be Las Vegas.

Perfect place for the Oregon vs ohio stayt game would be Las Vegas.

Las Vegas in early September, I don't think so.