Steven A

Kiss of Death . . . Kliavkoff Predicts Pac 12 Will Win the Natty This Year

WWW.MSN.COM

Based upon his comments for 12+ months on the "pending' media deal, his track record doesn't bode well.

Hopefully, this is his blind squirrel moment.

Who? What?

and I predict Mr K will be unemployed next year. 

• Applause 1

To be fair, he appears to have said that the PAC will win a National championship. That includes all sports so he might finally be correct about something.

• Applause 1

I think George should just take a tip from good old Matt Foley, motivational speaker:

image.jpeg.6f71468499187325adc57df13150798f.jpeg

• Haha 2

It would be absolutely hilarious if the PAC gets not one but two teams to the playoff and let's just say Oregon wins the whole thing. 

That would be one hell of a swan song for the conference football wise.

I'd also be ok with it. 

Here's a thought bubble. Imagine the reaction around the country if a PAC team not taken by another league (i.e., the Beaves) were break through and win the natty. Far-fetched, of course, but what a hell of a way for the PAC-12 to go out.  The irony would be delicious.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Oregon and U$C get into the playoffs and then play each other in the title game.....

OREGON WINS!!!!!!!!!!!

Does he get a parting bonus check if it happens? Guy has done such a great job, he deserves it😂

Edited by GatOrlando
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 8/31/2023 at 5:27 AM, GatOrlando said:

Does he get a parting bonus check if it happens? Guy has done such a great job, he deserves it😂

I hope you're speaking sarcastically?

The title of this thread is misleading because journalist Chris Rosvoglou straight up misquoted George.

Pac-12 commissioner George Kliavkoff says he’s focused on his league “winning a national championship,” as he rushed by reporters to catch a flight.

On 9/1/2023 at 7:37 AM, Mic said:

I hope you're speaking sarcastically?

Larry Scott started the fall, Ole George pulled the block that tipped the whole Jenga tower down. Two terrible commissioners in a row took down a 108 year old conference. There were multiple others that played roles, but those two were paid to serve the best interest of every member school. One spent money on extravagant items like a trust fund brat, the other had no gumption to take the bull by the horns. The ultimate yes-man.

On 9/1/2023 at 8:15 AM, Tandaian said:

as he rushed by reporters to catch a flight.

Pretty sure Peter Graves and Kareem where piloting it.

• Haha 1

On 8/31/2023 at 7:27 AM, GatOrlando said:

GatOrlando, Sir,

Priceless! GK deserves something, but I believe his parting should be directly associated with both of my combat boots!

VR, and with a wide smile, KCDuck1

• Haha 1