Charles Fischer

Oregon Will be on ESPN GAMEDAY!

I know this was in another thread, but I wanted to celebrate it here with all of you!

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Oregon fans react to news that ESPN’s College GameDay will go to Seattle for Duck game

The Duck and Lee Corso_ESPN Video.jpg

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

And my bet is that most of the pickers for that game are going to pick the Huskies over the Ducks. 

But the Ducks are going to win and make them look silly. 

• Go Ducks! 3
  • Let’s hope! 1
  • Mic drop 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

On 10/7/2023 at 10:13 AM, David Marsh said:

And my bet is that most of the pickers for that game are going to pick the Huskies over the Ducks. 

But the Ducks are going to win and make them look silly. 

Again😂

• Thumbs Up 1

Can't wait to see a backdrop of Bo-dacious signs!

(And maybe a few dozen wsu banners)

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Someone ought to warn Corso if he dons the mutt head he’s gonna get fleas.

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1

Originally posted by GatOrlando...and I fixed it.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Applause 1

Mr. FishDuck

Oregon's record when on ESPN's College Gameday

With College GameDay heading to Seattle to be on location for No. 8 Oregon at No. 7 Washington, here is Oregon's record on the show.

For the first time this season, the No. 8 ranked Oregon Ducks will be featured on ESPN's College GameDay pregame show. The ESPN network announced they will head to Seattle to cover the game between the Ducks and the home and No. 7 ranked Washington Huskies. 

The Ducks are 17-11 all-time in games with the show on-site, and most recently the Ducks were featured on the broadcast ahead of last year's UCLA game at Autzen Stadium that featured a Top 10 matchup between the Ducks and Bruins. Oregon won the game in dominating fashion 45-30.

247SPORTS.COM

With College GameDay heading to Seattle to be on location for No. 8 Oregon at No. 7 Washington, here is Oregon's record on the show.

Coug fan js coming in droves!!! MacAfee is going to be verbally, signage, accosted!! It should be EPIC!!!!

Not that it matters much but I think McAffee picks the Washington Huskies - thinking he gains some redemption from his comments about the (Washington) Cougars.  Or maybe he just thinks they'll win.  He'll want to please the fans and be their hero.  I think Corso might pick the Ducks.

Regardless...GO DUCKS!

Top guest picker candidates for College GameDay between No. 8 Oregon and No. 6 Washington

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Who will the celebrity guest picker be for ESPN’s College GameDay in Seattle this weekend? We’ve got some options.

This Weekend's College GameDay Show Could Get Pretty Awkward

This weekend, ESPN's College GameDay will be in Seattle for the Pac-12 showdown between Oregon and Washington.

The Huskies are ranked seventh in the AP Poll, the Ducks eighth. The winner of the game will assume the role of favorite to win the Pac-12 title.

However, all of those on-field story lines can't totally conceal the proverbial elephant in the room. Both Oregon and Washington are leaving the Pac-12 at the end of the school year for the Big Ten.

Financial implications played a major role in both schools' decision to defect.

ESPN, directly and indirectly, impacted the demise of the Pac-12 through television contracts, and since the network doesn't broadcast Big Ten games anymore, and Oregon and Washington are headed to that league, it could make for some awkward television on Saturday morning.

In addition to these angles, Awful Announcing also touched on the recent tension between College GameDay's Pat McAfee and one of the Pac-12's fanbases.

Our guess? ESPN's panelists are going to avoid touching these lightning rod topics at all costs. 

You can bet that people watching at home will be thinking about them during the show though.

To access the article, click here.

ESPN's 'College GameDay' announces celebrity guest picker for Oregon vs. Washington game

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

ESPN’s ‘College GameDay’ announces celebrity guest picker for Oregon vs. Washington game

It would've been a travesty if ESPN didn't pick this one for game day.

That being said, if Oregon somehow goes up big I hope DL leaves in all the starts and runs up the score 80+ points.

On 10/12/2023 at 2:19 PM, Pennsylvania Duck said:

ESPN's 'College GameDay' announces celebrity guest picker for Oregon vs. Washington game

Turns out McHale was second choice once they realized Ted Bundy wasn't available.

• Haha 2

Think we'll see an apology from McAffee towards WSU?  No, me neither.  I bet Lee Corso still goes with The Duck.

ESPN College Gameday 2023: TV Schedule, Predictions and Location for Week 7

BLEACHERREPORT.COM

The ESPN College Gameday crew returns for Week 7 of the College Football season, heading up north to cover a top-10...