Charles Fischer

Huskies Make Me Hurl...

Of all people to be spouting this crap...

Mr. FishDuck

New-weasel is absolutely the worst. A clear case of failing upward.

• Thumbs Up 2

🤮

• Haha 4

Mr. FishDuck

• Haha 2

Mr. FishDuck

• Haha 2
  • Mic drop 2

Mr. FishDuck

On 10/12/2023 at 7:15 PM, Charles Fischer said:

In reference to the tweet on the right ... 

Wait... Oregon huddles? That's news to me. 

Have they even watched a Duck game this season? If they had they know they need to wear a diaper because of all the pants crapping they'll be doing when they see the Ducks run up the score on them. 

On 10/12/2023 at 7:12 PM, Charles Fischer said:

🤮

I’d like some of whatever that dude is smoking because it must be pretty powerful stuff.

• Like 1

Dawg pregame locker room talk, "If UW even brings their B game this Saturday, we beat Oregon rather easily. Oregon needs to bring their A or A+ game to Husky Stadium to stand a chance. That's why UW will win, we are too talented, too well coached, and have a crazy homefield advantage."

Maybe not, but this had been their mentality too long back in the day. Just another reason I hate the dawgs. I love my dawg, but I can guarantee you it isn't a husky!

Don't worry about Neuheisel. 

As we all know, opinions are like *holes, everyone has one.  As does that *hole.

Ever more reasons why we learned many years ago when attending games at puppy kennel stadium to: (apologies to Teddy Roosevelt for the paraphrase) speak softly and carry a big dawgy bag.

• Haha 1

On 10/12/2023 at 7:01 PM, jrw said:

New-weasel is absolutely the worst. A clear case of failing upward.

I could tell a true story about Rick Neuheisel that would absolutely confirm the statement you just made above.  However, I have made a promise to Charles that I would keep things civil and think twice before I post such things here.  But I absolutely share your opinion of the man based on my personal interaction with him.  He's everything you think he is, impo. Which means he's not someone to be concerned with.

Let's not let him ruin our cheer and hope for a great outcome tomorrow.  Go Ducks!

Haywardduck's quotations about UW's prowess vis a vis the Ducks is bulletin board material for sure. Hopefully Lanning put this on an audio loop in the workout room for the Duck players to hear over and over and get really motivated to tear the heads off the allegedly mighty Huskies. 

Kirby Smart used this approach after a disappointing loss at Auburn after the Tigers coach said in a post-game interview "We really kicked the dog crap out of them didn't we"?. That audio loop played in the workout room once it became clear the two teams would meet for the SEC championship . The result: Dawgs 28-7 in the rematch.

Ducks had one "competitive" game, that was week two. Whiskies have had one competitive half at Arizona. Arizona took away the deep ball in the second half, forcing Penis to settle on underneath routes. To date, we haven't seen either squad play an opponent near the level they're about to see Saturday.

Huskies are three point favorites at home. Tells you that Vegas sees this as a toss up. USC is a 2.5 point underdog at Notre Dame btw. If you wanna make some cash.