Log Haulin

Saturday Games and Chat

Just got home, turned on the tv and see UCF up 6 on Okie laye in the third. Could be a huge upset in the making.

I see Penn State and tOSU are in a tight low scoring affair. 

Good gosh...six minutes left in the third quarter and it is a 10-6 game with the Buckeyes a nose in front?  I would hope we can do better than that in B1G country next year.

And it is not even November yet!

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

Gabriel having a rough time from what I can see. Not a Heisman performance for sure. Sacked twice on Early 4th q drive.

Up 10 to 6 late in the third, Ohio State goes for it on 3rd and 4th and goal and is stopped both times. Take the points, and deja vu all over again.

• Applause 1

On 10/21/2023 at 11:55 AM, CountryProf said:

Up 10 to 6 late in the third, Ohio State goes for it on 3rd and 4th and goal and is stopped both times. Take the points, and deja vu all over again.

Yeah... that seems like a really strange one. Chance to put you team up by 7 at home going into the 4th Q. 

Seems like there are a lot of coaches out the releasing their inner Brandon Staley. 

Edited by Desert Duck

On 10/21/2023 at 12:02 PM, Desert Duck said:

Yeah... that seems like a really strange one. Chance to put you team up by 7 at home going into the 4th Q. 

Seems like there are a lot of coaches out the releasing their inner Brandon Staley. 

I hope more coaches start doing it. Makes the games more exciting. Who doesn't like a 4th and short? Besides Charles😁

• Haha 2

Well... I can now say that I wish we'd have gone for it on that lost 4th down.

I feel for Cam as he apparently has got some tough voices in his head to overcome. And I especially feel for our team. 

• Thumbs Up 1

UNC losing to UVA. I can’t believe Mack Brown went for it on 4th down instead of taking the easy FG. Both teams can’t quit shooting themselves in the foot. 

Duke hanging with FSU. Can we get an upset please 

UNC goes down to 1-5 UVA. They’ll drop out of the top 10.

• Thumbs Up 1

UNC fans emptied the stadium before the Heels even started their last drive. They had a chance to go down and win the game with plenty of time on the clock. That’s why the fan experience is so bad in Chapel Hill. It ‘s a basketball school that dabbles in football. .

• Wow 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

USC down 21-14 with 5:00 to go in the third

Utes seem to have found an offense

Methinks Penix may be more beat down than we thought... Intercepted twice, sacked at least once, score 0-0 3 minutes into the 2nd quarter.

Fusky got lucky last week. 

Oklahoma was given that game by the refs. There was a clean interception right before halftime by UCF, and the refs, to the shock of the announcers, called a PI, which gave Oklahoma a field goal, hence later giving them the win. I wanted them to lose so the Ducks would leap them in the rankings haha. 

Penix might not be a good "wet weather" player...

• Thumbs Up 1