Ktmguy2018

Washington vs Arizona St

Hmmm, I thought I was done watching football....I may have to tune in to see this game and figure out what is wrong with UW today.

ASU is playing really fiesty tonight

• Thumbs Up 1

Husky hangover.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/21/2023 at 9:13 PM, Dave23 said:

Husky hangover.

Puppies pooping on the carpet so far.

• Haha 2

Leave it to the Fuskies to make the whole PAC look bad. Remember the muts lost to Montana last year.

• Thumbs Up 1

As much as I dislike UW, at this point all highest ranking PAC-12 teams need to win.  Utah took care of business, UW needs to win for Oregon's sake....and as I say that, the Puppies just committed their 4th turnover of the game.

• Wow 1

How do you turnover the ball 4 times in 6 possessions?

Apparently the Fuskies know lol

• Yikes! 1

Fuskie donated interceptions and fumble-itis are keeping ASU slightly ahead... Penix looks completely different this week.

Now Dilly needs his offense to take advantage. They haven't scored hardly anything despite getting 4 gifts.

One thing is certain:  UofO completely dominated today in the uniform division.  

The throwbacks were spectacular!  I was wondering what how the UW uniforms were gonna look and...well, they remind of an early 90's track suit.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Fusky fan thought Washington was the better team than Ducks. Now they know what everyone else knew last week.

ASU is fighting for every yard...

If the Fuzzies lose, they'll drop like a rock.

Edited by woundedknees

On 10/21/2023 at 9:55 PM, woundedknees said:

ASU is fighting for every yard...

If the Fuzzies lose, they'll drop like a rock.

As will Penix's Heisman stock.

ASU kicking game is horrible.  Maybe go for it on 4th. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/21/2023 at 9:48 PM, Ktmguy2018 said:

One thing is certain:  UofO completely dominated today in the uniform division.  

The throwbacks were spectacular!  I was wondering what how the UW uniforms were gonna look and...well, they remind of an early 90's track suit.

The Washington uniforms are a special kind of awful today. 

I mean they always have too much purple but the gold accents are awful and the shade of purple is a crime against humanity. 

They are hideous in every way. 

• Haha 4

I think those hits by the Ducks in the 4th quarter really messed Penix up. And, credit to ASU, they're putting a ton of pressure on him. 

Puppy Uniform Choice:

its-terrible-michael-bryce.gif

UW has the choke out and they are pulling on it.

Does anyone want to win the Heisman? 

How about BO!

• Applause 2

On 10/21/2023 at 9:39 PM, Ktmguy2018 said:

As much as I dislike UW, at this point all highest ranking PAC-12 teams need to win.  Utah took care of business, UW needs to win for Oregon's sake....and as I say that, the Puppies just committed their 4th turnover of the game.

I must disagree. Oregon does not need UW to win. Oregon just needs to win our remaining games. I will be very happy if the Huskies get beat tonight. 

• Applause 2

Oregon's physicality last week may have broken Penix....he is NOT the same.

• Go Ducks! 1

On 10/21/2023 at 10:21 PM, JB89 said:

must disagree. Oregon does not need UW to win. Oregon just needs to win our remaining games. I will be very happy if the Huskies get beat tonight

Oregon definitely needs to win their remaining games.  But a win over a possible top 5 UW in the PAC-12 championship game (making a lot of assumptions, I know) will definitely put them into the playoffs even if Michigan, Georgia, and FSU are undefeated.

My idea or thought was simply to keep the remaining top 15 PAC-12 teams ranked as high as possible.  Factoring in the Strength of Schedule equation.

Always happy when the Huskies gets beat though!!

Did I hear Husky fans booing when a play didn’t go their way?

• Haha 1

Mr. FishDuck

Gotta give ASU credit, but there is no way they should win this game... Much less on the road. Elite programs don't let up after huge wins.

I am starting to wonder how the heck this is the same Puppy team from last week.

Wow, the mutts really have a Quack hangover. That heat and smell are the byproducts of the PAC self immolating for perhaps the final time.

• Haha 1

I feel like the refs are trying to give the Huskies the game like they did against us... that was an incredibly blatant PI.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Washington D is still playing kinda dirty... getting away with lots of holds and leading with helmets as they tackle.

It's dirty but the refs are letting them get away with it.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Looks like ASU just lost contain and Washington will probably sneak away with a win at this rate.

The refs appear to be giving the Fuzzballs every consideration... But that untimely Pick6 Bourquet just threw may be enough to seal ASU's fate.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/21/2023 at 10:28 PM, Ktmguy2018 said:

Oregon definitely needs to win their remaining games.  But a win over a possible top 5 UW in the PAC-12 championship game (making a lot of assumptions, I know) will definitely put them into the playoffs even if Michigan, Georgia, and FSU are undefeated.

My idea or thought was simply to keep the remaining top 15 PAC-12 teams ranked as high as possible.  Factoring in the Strength of Schedule equation.

Always happy when the Huskies gets beat though!!

I understand your reasoning that it would be best for our playoff hopes to beat an undefeated Husky team in the Pac-12 title game. If we end up playing them for the title I will enjoy the opportunity to get revenge.

My hatred for the Huskies has me wishing for them to get 2-3 losses and we play a different team for the title. If we end up 12-1 and Pac-12 champs I think we will be in the playoffs regardless of who we beat in the title game. 

• Thumbs Up 2

That was the worst two-point conversion I've ever seen!  

ASU just needs to bleed this clock for the final TD...

Are the Pac 12 refs just this incompetent, or are they trying to help the Huskies purposefully?

On 10/21/2023 at 10:38 PM, JB89 said:

If we end up 12-1 and Pac-12 champs I think we will be in the playoffs regardless of who we beat in the title game. 

I think you are definitely right.  

On 10/21/2023 at 10:40 PM, Ktmguy2018 said:

That was the worst two-point conversion I've ever seen!  

ASU just needs to bleed this clock for the final TD...

They just need a TD... the problem is that their offense isn't good enough to bleed the clock and get the TD. They aren't in that much control.

Ouch, that's a brutal pick six at a really bad time. 

Good news is that ASU has 8 minutes to score a TD. But they need to kick it up a step to do it.

No matter what happens the Fuskies drop in the polls. ASU has thoroughly put played and out maneuvered them nearly all night 

On 10/21/2023 at 10:03 PM, David Marsh said:

The Washington uniforms are a special kind of awful today. 

I mean they always have too much purple but the gold accents are awful and the shade of purple is a crime against humanity. 

They are hideous in every way. 

They look like last minute hired backup dancers for a low budget Prince music video.

• Mic drop 1

Two games in a row handed to the Huskies on a silver platter by the refs. Gross.

• Yikes! 1

Huskies play dirty pool and the pac12 officials are accomplices. But everyone should know what they are up against now. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1

On 10/21/2023 at 10:43 PM, kirklandduck said:

Ouch, that's a brutal pick six at a really bad time

On 10/21/2023 at 10:41 PM, WaterPoloDuck said:

Are the Pac 12 refs just this incompetent, or are they trying to help the Huskies purposefully?

Yes, yes and maybe.

The field surface at Fusky Stadium is horrible. It was the reason for tonight's pick six as the ASU receiver slipped coming out of his break. Last week the failed 3rd down where Jordan James slipped and stalled the drive that would have won the game for Oregon. And yes, to be fair, the slip Odunze had that facilitated Jahlil's interception last week. 

And oh lordy, let's all sing a requiem for the lamentable Pac12 refs. The acme of their competence involves just figuring out how to turn on the microphone. I hope and pray that the vast majority of them go back to their day jobs and get the optical health care they all so desperately need.

SEC and B1G refs look like they've spent some time in the weight room. Pac12 refs have spent their time in the buffet line at Golden Corral.

I so love the innocent expressions the well trained fuzzball defenders put on following a stunt like the late hit on Nix, or the massive shirt grab on the ASU receiver late into day's game.

Both could easily have amounted to taking points off the board for the hapless UW opponents, as well as, at least in the case of Bo and the guilty defender, could have resulted in serious injury.

Quite amusing after Washington almost laid an egg in their game against a one win team this season.  Washington fans should be praising the refs for their excellent shoddy play-calling in this game against ASU.  They truly played the12th man out there for the Huskies.

• Like 1

Yep.  The refs definitely gave the game to the mutts.  What in the world is going on?!  These guys in stripes have made the previous years' questionable ref performances look good.  I guess if you're a mutt, you can mug any receiver or downed player you want without penalty.  I hated watching this game almost as much as last week's.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/22/2023 at 8:19 AM, Mudslide said:

Yep.  The refs definitely gave the game to the mutts.  What in the world is going on?!  These guys in stripes have made the previous years' questionable ref performances look good.  I guess if you're a mutt, you can mug any receiver or downed player you want without penalty.  I hated watching this game almost as much as last week's.

Or hold any offensive or defensive lineman that beats you.