Ktmguy2018

They Are Ready To Rumble!

Okay, not only did we have the Ducks vs. Them drop, but Jacoby brings us the 2023 Oregon Ducks Pac-12! Championship Pump Up.

I am so excited for this upcoming game!  Take a look and listen.  Gave me goosebumps!  I will warn you, the first part is rough....but it is necessary.

Edited by Ktmguy2018
  • Cool 1
  • Applause 3
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 2

I love the screen to Herbert. My favorite play of the year. JPJ breakin the tape is epic. Flippin love the fat guy in the middle 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

JPJ channeling some DAT!!  That should be played for ever Ok recruit!!

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 11/27/2023 at 4:07 PM, Ktmguy2018 said:

Wasn’t it JPJ who struck up the Heisman pose after Bo ran it in against the Rodents? Dude’s got some serious moxi.

Gotta love how our bigs are playing!

• Go Ducks! 1

On 11/27/2023 at 3:35 PM, Ktmguy2018 said:

the first part is rough

Thanks for the warning, I thought Charles was getting punked for the first few seconds.

Kenny Wheaton scoring will never get old (that was my first game back at Autzen since graduating in '72), plus "the latest Browning pose" is priceless after Verdell's OT score.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just WOW, these shows are good, this one priceless!

• Thumbs Up 1

My favorite part of the video was the flashback to the aftermath of the UW loses in black and white, near the middle, to “I remember….”

Good stuff. Thanks for sharing. 

An amazing season and more to come

On 11/27/2023 at 5:07 PM, Ktmguy2018 said:

That's just a fabulous video.

We sat on the 40 for that Oregon-Kansas State Fiesta Bowl, and I will never forget DAT and that opening play kickoff return for a TD, with him breaking the tape.

Edited by Desert Duck
  • Go Ducks! 1

CHILLS… what a great video for a special season!! Best part is we have 3 more games to soak up how special this group is. I need to keep reminding myself to truly soak this all in and appreciate OUR BELOVED DUCKS!!

On 11/27/2023 at 8:07 PM, Desert Duck said:

That's just a fabulous video.

We sat on the 40 for that Oregon-Kansas State Fiesta Bowl, and I will never forget DAT and that opening play kickoff return for a TD, with him breaking the tape.

So many players break the tape nowadays, but DAT was the OG.

• Thumbs Up 1

The video was excellent and well produced.  The choice to couple it with Phil Collins 'In the Air Tonight' epic.  Very stirring.  Do they play these in the locker room when the Ducks get ready to play or are these for us - the fans?  Send these to our recruits wavering on their decision of where to commit.  The phones may start ringing off the hook.