Solar

PAC12 Championship SOLD OUT

PAC12 website says tickets are sold out for tomorrow's championship game.

I checked and Allegiant Stadium holds 65,000 people.

Does anybody else remember the championships in Levi's Stadium that were embarrassingly empty of people?

PAC12 did 2 good things: moving the championship to Vegas and getting rid of divisions so we aren't in the same fail boat as Ohio State.

Wish I could be there, but I'll enjoy the game at home.

• Great post! 1
  • Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

Yet, Larry's Loser Network could not find $100K to provide on-site pre and postgame coverage. And there will be no studio lead-in or wrap-up. This is when the conference needs the PO pub. 

The B1G and SEC networks will be covering their champ games wall-to-wall. 

Larry, the gift that keeps on giving.

• Thumbs Up 1

I heard the Oregon allotment sold out in an hour. The fan base is balling out. Well done Duck fan.

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 3

On 11/30/2023 at 12:32 PM, Solar said:

PAC12 website says tickets are sold out for tomorrow's championship game.

I checked and Allegiant Stadium holds 65,000 people.

Does anybody else remember the championships in Levi's Stadium that were embarrassingly empty of people?

PAC12 did 2 good things: moving the championship to Vegas and getting rid of divisions so we aren't in the same fail boat as Ohio State.

Wish I could be there, but I'll enjoy the game at home.

I wish this meant the stadium would be full of fans - preferably wearing green and yellow.  But it doesn't necessarily mean the seats will be full - not if what we've seen over the years holds true.  But then .....

On 11/30/2023 at 7:03 PM, Mic said:

I wish this meant the stadium would be full of fans - preferably wearing green and yellow.  But it doesn't necessarily mean the seats will be full - not if what we've seen over the years holds true.  But then .....

Stadium's been sold out for few weeks now.

On 11/30/2023 at 4:11 PM, NJDuck said:

Stadium's been sold out for few weeks now.

Maybe.... maybe because it's the LAST Pac-12 Championship?  Not that Oregon and UW aren't a draw, esp the re-match but neutral site games have to bring a lot of fans in from plane distances away. It would be wonderful to see the stadium full and rocking from rail to rail with 60-40 Oregon fans. 

Edited by Mic

Section c122 row 30 is selling for $57,432. Those are insane numbers. One seat. Crazy

• Wow 3

I wonder, does that include breakfast?🤔

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/30/2023 at 5:23 PM, Log Haulin said:

Section c122 row 30 is selling for $57,432. Those are insane numbers. One seat. Crazy

Somebody has a good sense of humor. 

Edited by Desert Duck

The amount of folks wearing duck gear down here in Vegas is off the charts.  In contrast I've seen one, ONE fan in Husky gear....

And dang, I'd sell my ticket for $57k!!!  Section 124, row 6...any takers??

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Vegas is it's own draw if you are traveling, there could be a lot of looky-loos that aren't fans of either team, but wanting to see a great football game. Again, this is likely a playoff quarterfinal.

Great reasons to draw a full house at an NFL stadium in a neutral site.

On 11/30/2023 at 4:03 PM, Mic said:

Tons of tickets are still available on Ticketmaster, one of which is mine, even after a couple of price reductions.

On 12/1/2023 at 9:52 AM, DUCKED said:

Tons of tickets are still available on Ticketmaster, one of which is mine, even after a couple of price reductions.

You decided not to go, then?

On 11/30/2023 at 7:47 PM, Ktmguy2018 said:

And dang, I'd sell my ticket for $57k!!!  Section 124, row 6...any takers??

Maybe it's more than just a ticket to a football game? I'd be very careful...

Edited by OregonDucks