Just Ducky

Sewell the Beast

If you’re watching the game Sewell is destroying the miners defensive players. Fun to watch.

• Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

The 49ers with a pretty smart back field. RB from Stanford. FB from Harvard.

This is exactly the reason you take the points instead of going for it on fourth down. These coaches gotta quit playing video game football. Especially on the road.

Edited by Just Ducky
  • Applause 1

On 1/28/2024 at 5:56 PM, Just Ducky said:

This is exactly the reason you take the points instead of going for it on fourth down. These coaches gotta quit playing video game football. Especially on the road.

I said it at the time...don't pull a Lanning, kick the field goal.  Now they are down 3, we'll see how this ends. It changed the tone of the game for the Lions

I came on here looking for that quote, take the points. Could have been the Lions coming down the field to tie it up, now they are down 10 trying for a miracle. Dan are you watching?

• Great post! 1

Saban woulda kicked the FG

So, the HC passed on a gimmie Field Goal, and then lost by three.  That would rip my guts out if it happened to my team...

giphy.gif

Take the Damn Points!  (Funny how that happens to rookie coaches...)

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

perhaps confidence in the kicking game is found somewhere between take the points and wide right?

• Applause 1

On 1/28/2024 at 9:44 PM, JDuck said:

Saban woulda kicked the FG

And had it returned for a Kick-6? Kidding, I'm with Charles, you, and others, take the damn points!

• Haha 1

Charles! I’ve had gut replacement surgery more than once and they installed a zipper cause it will happen again.

• Wow 1
  • Mic drop 1

Sewell's reaction after the game.  Detroit's almost magical season no longer means . . . 

WWW.MSN.COM

Sewell makes Goff looks much less overrated.  Too bad he couldn't be protecting Herbert or Mariota!

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 1/29/2024 at 3:40 PM, DuckFan93 said:

Sewell makes Goff looks much less overrated.  Too bad he couldn't be protecting Herbert or Mariota!

This is the one reason I hate the NFL Draft. Lot of good Duck players have been stuck on franchises that care more about bottom line than winning. If Joey had that o line that Detroit has now, which I think is the best in football, he might have had a glorious career. Next to QB o lines are the most important part of a winner.

• Like 1

Every college fan base thinks their college QB hero would have been super good in the NFL.....if only.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/29/2024 at 6:56 PM, Utki said:

Every college fan base thinks their college QB hero would have been super good in the NFL

Um, Herbert has been super good in the NFL.