Charles Fischer

The Best USC Fan Response to Moore's Verbal to Oregon...

"The zeroes could care less about SC, they’ve moved on to curb stomping Texas."

giphy.gif

My FishDuck Friends, I have a ton on my plate today, but I will be passing along some teeth-gnashing in Austin and LA over the weekend. 

(This is a good start)

• Cool 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 7/5/2024 at 11:07 AM, Charles Fischer said:

My FishDuck Friends, I have a ton on my plate today, but I will be passing along some teeth-gnashing in Austin and LA over the weekend.  (This is a good start)

"The zeroes could care less about SC, they’ve moved on to curb stomping Texas."

giphy.gif

Au contraire to the U$C fan's declaration. In our heart of hearts we of OBD will never tire of, nor limit our enjoyment of Oregon's curb-stomping, birch-slapping and rent-free occupation of the cranial vaults of the Troyboys.

I for one have decades of built up schadenfreude when it comes to the University of Spoiled Children. An itch that I have only begun to scratch.

• Cool 1
  • Haha 2
  • Great post! 2
  • Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Like 1

On 7/5/2024 at 11:20 AM, EastBayDuckDad said:

I for one have decades of built up schadenfreude when it comes to the University of Spoiled Children. An itch that I have only begun to scratch.

Amen Duck-Brother!

And in my case... I Never Said I Was Noble....

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

I do enjoy that the SC fan seems to imply OBD has moved on to bigger fish to fry.

Second tier?

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Their fans will always be “that guy” at the party that tells you how great they once were.

Nobody cares. 

SUC nation left the PAC 12 hoping for greener pastures. Oregon’s stature and brand is substantial and an invite was also extended to join. Trojan boys are fuming that they still have to contend with us on the field, and recruiting top athletes. 

They are finding out that “The grass is damn green in Eugene”. 

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Like 2

Hope they flash a SUC fan quote on the scoreboard after every Duck touchdown during the beat down next year.

• Applause 1

rent-free occupation of the cranial vaults of the Troyboys.

Plenty of room as there is nothing else in there.

• Haha 1

On 7/5/2024 at 12:56 PM, Drake said:

SUC nation left the PAC 12 hoping for greener pastures. Oregon’s stature and brand is substantial and an invite was also extended to join. Trojan boys are fuming that they still have to contend with us on the field, and recruiting top athletes. 

Reportedly the B1G originally wanted Oregon and USC. Fox is the one who wanted to grab both LA schools. 

• Thumbs Up 1

If any of those SUC fans really think Oregon's going to stop pillaging their backyard they're in for a seriously rude awakening. 

• Thumbs Up 2

On 7/5/2024 at 6:08 PM, kirklandduck said:

If any of those SUC fans really think Oregon's going to stop pillaging their backyard they're in for a seriously rude awakening. 

Absolutely... At this point Oregon has added pillaging Texas' backyard in addition to southern California. 

We're even in Ohio State's backyard these days causing some problems there.

• Applause 1

Au contraire to the U$C fan's declaration. In our heart of hearts we of OBD will never tire of, nor limit our enjoyment of Oregon's curb-stomping, birch-slapping and rent-free occupation of the cranial vaults of the Troyboys.

The bigger question in my opinion is do the troyboys have cranial vaults?

You love to see it…

TROJANSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Dan Lanning continues to smoke Lincoln Riley … and nearly everyone else … in recruiting.

"Oregon is simply crushing it. USC might not be doing poorly

on an objective level, but the Ducks make the Trojans look

pedestrian in a two-team comparison."

• Go Ducks! 1

tOSU might be U$C’s heir apparent in the whine department:

BUCKEYESWIRE.USATODAY.COM

The Ducks are starting to be a problem

The Buckeyes and one of the newest members of the conference have battled it out for multiple recruits like Dorian Brew, Jordon Davison and Ajani Cornelius. Each of those battles have gone Oregon’s way, and it happened again on Thursday.”

On 7/5/2024 at 9:29 PM, Dr Hilarius said:

tOSU might be U$C’s heir apparent in the whine department:

BUCKEYESWIRE.USATODAY.COM

The Ducks are starting to be a problem

The Buckeyes and one of the newest members of the conference have battled it out for multiple recruits like Dorian Brew, Jordon Davison and Ajani Cornelius. Each of those battles have gone Oregon’s way, and it happened again on Thursday.”

And we've lost plenty of recruits to Ohio State as well. It's just the losing when they think they should auto win by being Ohio State is what upsets them.

They can join USC, Texas and Washington in their communal pity sessions in losing to Oregon.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1