Augduck

Horrible News: Former Duck Khyree Jackson Killed in Auto Accident

Per James Crepea

• Salute 1
  • Oh no! 6
  • Like 1

Truly awful news. Happened in his Maryland hometown late last night. Apparently confirmed by his mother to TMZ after she received the most dreaded 4am call possible.

Don't yet know the details, but nothing good ever happens in a car after midnight on a long weekend.

Sad day for all. Such a waste.

RIP Khyree.

• Like 3

Kyhree was my favorite player last year.

I was so excited to see what he would do in the NfL.

His family and team must be devastated.

• Like 1

So sorry, such upside for his life...so young.

• Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

I'm so sorry to hear of his death.  My prayers goes out to his family and friends.

RIP Khyree.

o7maryq3navupzvt1yls.png

Jackson eventually ended up with the Ducks for the 2023-24 season, where he played in 12 games and made 34 tackles, five tackles for loss, and two sacks. He also tallied two interceptions and seven pass deflections.

In his one season with the Ducks, Jackson was named First-Team All-Pac-12 by the coaches, as well as First-Team All-Pac-12 by the Associated Press.

WWW.SI.COM

The Oregon Ducks family suffered a tragic loss with the death of former standout cornerback and Minnesota Vikings rookie Khyree Jackson after a car accident on

• Like 1

WWW.ON3.COM

Per report, former Oregon, Alabama cornerback and Minnesota Vikings rookie...

Details of the horrendous accident that also claimed the lives of two of Khyree's high school teammates.

I feel for the police officers that had to make that discovery and notify the families. I spent 30 years on the trauma center end of these awful catastrophes and had a belly full of it: the finality of a few bad decisions, one too many drinks and the conceit that if you are young, you are invincible. 

The moment you know that there is nothing that can be done in the operating room to change the outcome. The family in the waiting room that you deliver the worst news possible to.

I'm not saying anyone is necessarily at fault here, but there is no easy way to stomach these things.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

RIP Khyree.....thoughts and prayers for their families...

• Like 2

Terrible news.  It sounds like they got run off the road by a drunk driver per the Oregonian.  Unreal that we still have drunk drivers killing people. It’s 2024.  Call an Uber or a Lift.  

condolences to his family, friends and teammates.  

Very, very sad. We never know the hour or the day.

WWW.POETRYFOUNDATION.ORG

The time you won your town the race

A blessing for your family young man. Too soon gone, rest in peace.

• Thanks 1

This is so terribly tragic.  Thinking good thoughts to Khyree's family in this difficult time...

I hope there's a football field in heaven.  RIP Khyree.  🧎‍♂️

• Like 1

Oregon Football Coaches, Players React to Khyree Jackson News

Oregon Football coaches, as well as current and past players, react to the news of Khyree Jackson's passing.

WWW.SI.COM

Oregon Football coaches, as well as current and past players, react to the news of Khyree Jackson's passing.

• Salute 1
  • Like 1

Drunk lady with two passengers slammed into them at a high rate of speed. Khyree, who was in the passenger seat, and his two friends died while the drunk and her occupants were uninjured.

Praying for the families and friends. May justice be served for the terrible crimes committed.

• Yikes! 1

Goodbye and RIP Khyree. We hardly got to know you.

• Thumbs Up 1