NJDuck

GREAT NEWS! Oregon Ducks On BIG+ Streaming Network: How To Watch, Free Code

The Big Ten Network's Streaming option (B1G+) is offering a free code for Oregon Ducks fans to be able to watch every single Oregon athletics game this year.

The Big Ten Network is offering a free code for Oregon Ducks fans to be able to watch every single Oregon athletics game this year.

It's a welcome feeling for Ducks fans, who have notoriously struggled with getting access to watch their team due to network contracts with their former conference the Pac-12 and the Pac-12 Network.

Now, Ducks fans have the ability to stream all non-televised events this year for free, including women's soccer, which claimed its first win as a member of the Big Ten Conference on Thursday night.

The code is - MIGHTYOREGON24 - entered at Big Ten + website or app.

WWW.SI.COM

The Big Ten Network is offering a free code for Oregon Ducks fans to be able to watch every single Oregon athletics game this year...

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Free for the first year, and for us Baseball fans, and other non-revenue sports--this is fantastic.  Yes, it is nearly $90.00 a year after the first year, but what great hook to get us started in this next year.

I got my B1G+ going!

Oregon and B1G Logo.jpg

• Applause 1

Mr. FishDuck

Code word worked. Thanks for posting this. Sco Ducks!

I've signed up.  However, this freebie ("fans have the ability to stream all non-televised events this year for free") doesn't apply to televised events, such as the Idaho game 8/31? Sill would need some sort of provider.  Am I correct?

Thanks.

Right.  You need access to the B1G Network on TV or online.

Mr. FishDuck

That code does not work ... for me.  Awaiting a reply from B1GPlus customer support.

On 8/19/2024 at 2:25 PM, TTRocks said:

That code does not work ... for me.  Awaiting a reply from B1GPlus customer support.

Odd, it worked for me.  Sorry you are having an issue.  This is where I went to subscribe in the upper right corner.

WWW.BIGTENPLUS.COM

NJ, should this information regarding how to tune into B1G+ be pinned?

Jon Wilner reported today that B1G+ will have a replay of every game including the games streamed on Peacock. Week 2 vs. Boise will be streamed on The Bird. 

I don't know if streamed games can be recorded. Does someone more tech-savvy, everyone on the board, know the answer? 

Code did not work for me. I messaged BT+ in their chat window and they said the code was only intended for people who received an email, but that they would extend the free year to me as a courtesy. So we are in business!

Perhaps others will have luck as well...

My son said he heard it a scam?

On 8/19/2024 at 11:25 AM, TTRocks said:

Had the same issue. Went the email route with B1G+ customer service and they got it done. A night and day difference in responsiveness and attitude between them and what we’ve left behind.

No luck chatting with them.  Guess deal is dead ☹️

"We appreciate you for being such a dedicated fan and value your continuous support to us however these coupon codes are system generated and we cannot allocate it manually."

I got a message that the code was not valid.  Is the deal over?  Suggestions?  Thanks in advance.

I also get code not valid

I use IPTV, so I get every sports channel and every game known to the human race. I even get Beavis and Coug games if I’m down for a little nostalgia.

I don't own a tv.  In past I usually watch ducks on internet for free or go to fame.  This year, I believe I will watch on sling, seem least expensive.

Does anyone have a better suggestion?  

I pay $14/month for IPTV. You just need an app that can support the channel list that your streaming service provides you. For example, I use Real Streams. They sent me my login information and instructions for which apps support their content. I just put it into the IPTV Smarters Pro app which is available on the Google Play Store. It’s very easy to use. 

thank dr Jack.  I will look into that.

On 8/25/2024 at 7:13 PM, Jemangi said:

I don't own a tv.  In past I usually watch ducks on internet for free or go to fame.  This year, I believe I will watch on sling, seem least expensive.

Does anyone have a better suggestion?  

I chose Sling last year, but it bit me because they didn't carry the heavy hitters like Fox, NBC, and CBS. They would carry the ABC games on ESPN 3. I have since switched to Hulu Live. 

Go Ducks!

• Go Ducks! 1

Same Boat... No workie 

image.png.5a5dd8c6cb08e914624b4007261fe000.png

So I got into a Looooong chat with B1G customer service. 

Net:

1) They say the promotional code "MIGHTYOREGON24" is intended only for targeted email recipients, not the general public

2) They (tried to) argue the article is a public notification of the promotion, not access to the promotion itself 

I was having none of that. I politel  shared my opinion that their interpretation was hard to defend, given how the article was written and that it contained the promotional code itself. I supplied screen shots and links to the article. 

I also told them I thought they could face lousy PR and blowback from Oregon fans if they tried to take that approach broadly. 

My outcome was the representative created a new ticket for me and escalated it. I am awaiting that outcome and will share it here when I have it.   

• Cool 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

It is marketing malpractice to not create unique codes for each recipient if the intent was to limit the promotion to a select audience. Some poor intern probably just got fired!

I created the B1G+ account.  I tried to watch the replay of the Idaho game today.  I am told I don't have access to that programming.  I need a paid subscription.  What the  ....?

My Outcome was the big 10 customer rep said he would create a ticket, escalate it and email me with status along the way. I never heard anything back. 

So after 10 days of radio silence from the big 10 I got a bunch of emails this morning, the main one was notifying me they have manually added me to the offer (see below). So positive outcome but a long wait and a bit of a hassle. I am glad they did the right thing--eventually.  

-----------

Marriane (B1G+)

Sep 9, 2024, 07:13 GMT+2

Hi there,

Thanks for providing the screenshot of the coupon / offer that you received. 

I’m pleased to let you know that we have manually activated your annual pass to honor the offer you received.

To see the update, please log out of your account and then log back in. You should now have access to the annual pass as promised.

Glad you're all set! Thanks for working with me to get this resolved. 

We'll close this support ticket now. If you'd like to provide an update or require more time to work through our latest comment, you can let us know by contacting us back.

We take customers' feedback very seriously as we are always striving to improve our services. A separate email will also be sent to you asking you to rate our support in one simple click.

Thank you for your continued support of B1G+. 

Cheers,

Marriane
B1G+ Support Team

Some of your questions may have already been answered. Visit our Help Center by clicking the image below:

• Thumbs Up 1

I am both surprised and glad to see that--thanks for letting us know.

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck