Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FishDuck Article

Colorado GameDay Thread: The Best Approach to the Endgame?

Why can't the networks schedule games better to avoid missing the first quarter of the next game?

Call me frustrated!!

• Thumbs Up 1

Jeebuss Fox!!

Looks like we are up 2 TDs!!

2 weeks in a row!

Game over and now lots of commercials!!

Terrible scheduling!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/30/2021 at 12:59 PM, 1Ducker1 said:

Jeebuss Fox!!

ESPN last week, too. They control the commercial breaks. I'm beyond annoyed!!

At least bring up a picture in picture with no audio. I'll get a bigger screen and write it off as a medical expense!!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

TD Brown to Franklin!!!

Freshmen rule!

With surely more to come.

Pass D not so good

• Thumbs Up 1

Looked like the "matador defense" on that Colorado drive for a TD?

• Haha 1

DeRuyter making our D look average.  Because our D-Line gets regular penetration, he leans on them heavily and is less inclined to call blitzes.   That is the double-edged sword of having a stout DL, with a bend-but-don't-break play caller.  Those teams that bring extra blockers are able to overwhelm our DL along with KT, buying their QB extra time to pick apart our secondary.

Edited by DuckIt

C' mon on Dye!

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!

What was with that 3rd down call? Why make a 2 yard pass when you need 5 yards?????

Wow Dye.....come on man.

This team needs a lot....and I mean a lot of work on clock management.

The offense looks really good other than that. The defense looked horrendous on those last two Colorado drives. Didn't even seem interested.

Wheres the D??? 

Halftime Adjustments!! come on Coach Tim!!

• Thumbs Up 1

What happened to Benson?  Is he injured?  I thought he was next in line, behind Dye.  Both Cardwell and Seven getting carries the last two games.  No sign of Benson.

Bend don't break is an excuse for not forcing a 3 and out. I don't believe in that philosophy at all. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Ducks can do better than DeRuyter.  He's got the BEST pass rusher in college football, and he continues to drop him back in coverage.  As athletic as KT is, more times than not, he will lose that battle, trying to cover a receiver or a back.

Edited by DuckIt

This D needs some vitamins!!!

I think DeRuyter has under estimated Colorado--AND everyone wants a piece of the Ducks in the PAC

If the Ducks don't run away with this game and allow TT to get some reps, these coaches have failed.

On 10/30/2021 at 2:28 PM, DuckIt said:

If the Ducks don't run away with this game and allow TT to get some reps, these coaches have failed.

they have to keep Buffy to no more than a FG. How they use the frosh well--it is MC

On 10/30/2021 at 2:17 PM, DuckIt said:

What happened to Benson?  Is he injured?  I thought he was next in line, behind Dye.  Both Cardwell and Seven getting carries the last two games.  No sign of Benson.

I have been asking the same question. He must have some sort of nagging injury it seems. He looked good on the 3 carries he has had this season.

The question................. when does the back-up come in? Bring on the future!

Unbelievable. I would love to see an analysis of our 3rd down defense. It has to be one of the worst in the nation.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/30/2021 at 11:31 AM, C J said:

I have been asking the same question. He must have some sort of nagging injury it seems. He looked good on the 3 carries he has had this season.

Are you sure he doesn't have one foot in the transfer portal?  I wouldn't blame him, if he is healthy.

On 10/30/2021 at 2:38 PM, DuckIt said:

Are you sure he doesn't have one foot in the transfer portal?  I wouldn't blame him, if he is healthy.

No, I am not sure at all. Yeah, if he is healthy and he is not getting opportunities then he may be griping. And that griping may have him riding the pine, which could easily lead to the portal. Hope not though.