David Marsh

Uh Oh... Illinois Fans Didn't Pay Attention to the Autzen Crowd v Ohio State

This is too funny... 

Maybe they need to ask some Ohio State fans about the noise levels at Autzen. Or better yet... just suffer the consequences. 

• Cool 1
  • Haha 3
  • Great post! 1
  • Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 4

Illinois, you're about to get some ILL-NOISE when you hear Autzen, now mind you, it probably won't reach the decibel level that Ohio State got, but compared to the Chamber Choir sound you get at a home game, well.

One picture says it all.

AA1saoZp.img?w=768&h=432&m=6&x=242&y=196

• Thumbs Up 3

On 10/23/2024 at 4:15 PM, David Marsh said:

This is too funny... 

Maybe they need to ask some Ohio State fans about the noise levels at Autzen. Or better yet... just suffer the consequences. 

This is funny!  My vote goes for them to just suffer the consequences.  

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 5
  • Like 1

You never know, until you know. 

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

They’ll just have to learn it for themselves one team after another.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yep, this is the Oregon B1G 2024 Surprise Tour, as EVERY team we play will have to learn for themselves.  Few will have respect, despite what has been written about it.

The legends of Autzen will grow!

Legends of Autzen (2).jpg

And we welcome any visiting sucker to buy a ticket!

• Salute 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

Well, now we have to live up to the noise reputation. No slacking off! 😄

• Salute 1
  • Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 10/23/2024 at 2:33 PM, Annie said:

Well, now we have to live up to the noise reputation. No slacking off! 😄

Only way that doesn't happen is if this becomes a blow out... and if that's the case I'm fine with it. 

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Let’s hope! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Haha 2
  • Great post! 1

Mr. FishDuck

• Salute 1
  • Haha 1
  • Mic drop 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

Mr. FishDuck

On 10/23/2024 at 4:56 PM, Charles Fischer said:

Yep, this is the Oregon B1G 2024 Surprise Tour, as EVERY team we play will have to learn for themselves.  Few will have respect, despite what has been written about it.

The legends of Autzen will grow!

🤭 That montage photos of OSU fans plugging their ears is fantastic!  Where opposing teams and their fans come to respect The NOISE at Autzen!

• Go Ducks! 1

On 10/24/2024 at 5:17 AM, NJDuck said:

🤭 That montage photos of OSU fans plugging their ears is fantastic!  Where opposing teams and their fans come to respect The NOISE at Autzen!

I did not create it, but copied it from another site and filed it under, "Legends of Autzen," although I did not think I would be using it just a week later!

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

What?  Whatt?!  Whhhaaattttt!?!? WWHHAAATTTTTT!!!!!!!?

DAMN!  Anyone here know sign language?

Live and learn B1G...live and learn.

Autzen Stadium.  Concert level decibels!  (Maybe I can make my fortune selling, B1G team themed, earplugs to visiting fans?!?!?!)  🤔

Go Ducks!

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Charles maybe you should add a new tie breaker to the weekly contest, false starts by the opposition.

• Haha 3
  • Mic drop 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Oregon Ducks' Autzen Stadium Earning Reputation In Big Ten: Loudest In College Football?

The No. 1 Oregon Ducks have a true home field advantage in Autzen Stadium in Eugene, Oregon. The small stadium, by Big Ten standards, holds around 60,000 people but the ruckus crowd is earning a reputation in the Big Ten conference. Oregon coach Dan Lanning raves about Ducks fans while other Big Ten coaches and players have commented on the hostile environment.

WWW.SI.COM

The No. 1 Oregon Ducks have a true home field advantage in Autzen Stadium in Eugene, Oregon. The small stadium, by Big Ten standards, holds around 60,000 people

Is Oregon making a splash in our conference or what?  It began with the giant Duck at the summer B1G meetings, and how has surprised everyone on the football field. The newest surprise to our conference is our home field advantage, and of course--every week we are No. 1 we bring glory to not only Oregon but to our new conference.

giphy.gif

Gotta soak it up while we can!

Mr. FishDuck

I mean you look at places like Cameron Indoor for Duke basketball..those guys are loud and into it basically always.  On the other hand, Oregon fans only get in a tizzy when it is a highly ranked team that Oregon aspires to be like.  So very likely the sound will not be near the tOSU levels.  That's just my opinion based on decades of attending/participating in Oregon sporting events