Charles Fischer

Bitter-Bile from Testy-Trojans...

Who is worse? USC fans who cannot get Oregon off their mind, or a wacko like yours-truly who enjoys it way too much!  (Below is from a USC Forum)

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Lanning’s had one good win (against Ohio State) in his entire 2.5 year tenure, and even there you could say that Ohio State pulled an SC and beat themselves with the OPI and clock mismanagement stuff at the end. I’m still not convinced that Lanning will win an NC, as I don’t think he’s a good enough coach to beat 3-4 equal or better roster opponents in a row in the expanded CFP."

"Lemming will never win a NC. It doesn't change the fact, he's a better HC than Riley at this point."  (Lemming is the new slur for Lanning in SoCal)

"All things held equal, the kids are still choosing Oregon over playing for the fraud we have as HC. Luckily, that doesn't have to be exposed because Oregon is backing up the truck. We are an embarrassment, dysfunctional program lead by the biggest fraud of them all."

"Oregon getting its talent for more than just the bag."

giphy.gif

"If Lanning doesn’t get it done this year or in the next two or three, Oregon can just add another disappointment to their zero championship building. Dude walked into a nice loaded team Cristobal left and has Phil knight and the administration 100% in on football. What more can you ask for? Lol"

"Lanning is a hell of a recruiter. They will basically throw the kitchen sink at a recruit and make you to say no. Plus they are rank No.1, have AMAZING facilities and probably have the best NIL program IMHO. You know it is legitimate when ex-Nike executives are running the show. Y'all know who we have running ours. The person running our collective is basically learning on the job and might be great one day. As of now, Oregon is by far a better program than USC. If USC can finally get out of its own way they can be right up there."

"The state of both programs are going in opposite directions and you'd figure being 3-4 would help clear the glaze but apparently, here we are still arguing the amnesty."

"The way Mario built that program was not the same way this guy wanted Oregon to look. That’s why they (Lanning staff) pushed out so many dudes out of Oregon. Was it a bigger rebuild than what Riley had to inherit? No. But did they still rebuild that roster? Yeah. They went all in on the trenches and defense as soon as they got there."

TD for Tez_Oregon Football X Account.jpg

Oregon is running away from USC...and they know it.

• Go Ducks! 2
  • Haha 2
  • Mic drop 2
  • Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

SC guys actually had more positives to say about Oregon than they did about USC. I'd love to win a Natty in the next 3-4 years, but if it takes until 5 years, that will be okay. SC guys don't sound like anything good is happening at SC for a long, long time. 

Edited by 30Duck
  • Thumbs Up 1

The last guy in your quotes actually gets it. He’s observed what Oregon is doing and doesn’t just spew what the popular opinion is in LA. He’s probably a Duck fan in Trojans clothing.

• Haha 1

On 10/24/2024 at 5:53 PM, Charles Fischer said:

Who is worse?

Most rhetorical question EVER 

• Haha 2
  • Mic drop 1

SUC Fan: Ohio St would have totally demolished Lemming's team if it wasn't for that dodge ball kickoff, and knowing the rules better than Day, and all those recruits he stole from our backyard and that rabid fan base with Game Day there and um... where was I going with this?

• Salute 1
  • Haha 3
  • Great post! 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

"Lemming" is just so clever.

It seems like the only fans that $UC has now are old TV guys like Cowherd Full of KLATT. Kids, recruits don't know a winning USC team. Riley won in a 1 horse Big 12, and the Power brokers at $UC though he would do it in the B1G. Now their stuck with the $80M coach, players de-committing and transferring, and the fans have always been frontrunners. 

On 10/24/2024 at 6:50 PM, Steven A said:

(Who is Worse?) Most rhetorical question EVER... 

giphy.gif

Mr. FishDuck

Testy trojans trashing their team and coach. Bawling Beavers bellyaching about their plight,  Bitter Buckeyes lamenting their loss, and putrid purple dogs whining about our success.

What a time to be a fan of OBD!  Keep the throttle down Dan. It only gets better!

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Cool 2
  • Mic drop 1
  • Great post! 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

I guess the view from the bottom half comes with a cup off bitterness.

I bet usuck was glad they brought uclasuck into the BIG.....

Why?

So they know they won't ever finish last. Though Purdue offers a secure buffer.

It's certainly okay to feel that all their problems are Oregon's fault. But those whiny jack wipes own what Riley brings to the table. He is not Lannings equal in humility and being down to earth.  

Usuck you got fluff, own it... .

GO DUCKS.........

• Cool 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

They are so exhausting.  

Along time ago in my career I learned an old adage, be careful what you wish for.  

They were so smug when Riley was hired and could not wait to laugh, berate, mock etc. Oregon for going after an unproven defensive coordinator.  They called Lanning a 'leftover'  and proof Uncle Phil's money could not buy the shiniest thing because they got the biggest fish in the college football coaching pond at that time.  They even went so far as to say Oklahoma was right to  pass on DL after Riley left and Venables got the job.

So just wondering how that's all working out for them.

Another thing I learned in my career, sometimes it's okay to keep your mouth shut and just let things play out because karma is a b*&%$.

• Great post! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/25/2024 at 11:18 AM, Augduck said:

sometimes it's okay to keep your mouth shut

And let people think you are an idiot instead of removing all doubt.

• Great post! 1

Another thing I learned in my career, sometimes it's okay to keep your mouth shut and just let things play out because karma is a b*&%$.

Another one that works here: "Better to let people think you're stupid than to open your mouth and prove it."

• Great post! 1

30 Duck and Steven A- you referenced one of my all time favorite comebacks.  I keep that one handy and it is just so apropos when it comes to these SC honks. 

Works well too for Husky and Beav honks too.😉 

• Thumbs Up 2

"No Doubt"

Isn't that Riley's and Day's favorite singing group??

Nobility Hath Flown Ye Olde Coop!

While Rutgers’ momentum has slowed since its 4-0 start, I still think this team is of a similar caliber to USC for broad strokes purposes. 14 points is too many for a game where home field doesn’t figure to be a huge factor outside of travel implications.

sometimes it's okay to keep your mouth shut

Maybe, but if I had followed this adage I would have missed out on two careers. 🙂

I sure hope they do not check the polls, it seems you can find Boise State, Army, Navy, Vanderbilt and SMU.  That last one should give them hope they can bounce back from those sanctions 20 years ago since it only took SMU 37 years and those sanctions were much worse.