JDuck

Brady Hoke seen in Eugene yesterday???

Hearing some rumors...

• Haha 1

Wow - didnt we try him before? I think we did. Hes done good at SDSU but very underwhelming.

Someone who learned from his mistakes. 

Didn't SDSU beat Utah, more than our current fleeing coaching staff, did.  .......

This either snacks of desperation or RM is conducting a thorough search. Remember he said his phone was blowing up with interest.

I think fans would completely lose it if Hoke was hired for any position. 

He is wrong for any job at Oregon. There might have been a recruit in Eugene he is interested in which is why he might have been in Eugene. Sheldon High School does produce some good talent in the state but not inherently good enough for power-five. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Please say NO to Brady "The Joke" Hoke

Brady is a great coach and is in the perfect spot. I doubt he would make the same mistake of leaving a place he is successful at, loved and try and climb another mountain, just to chase another shiny object.

I mean who does that, except an OSU coach named Riley! And I doubt Oregon would let that happen.

images-2.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1

I think he was accompanied by Bill Belichick, right? Or, it might have been Brad Pitt?

• Haha 1

On 12/9/2021 at 11:37 AM, Haywarduck said:

Brady is a great coach and is in the perfect spot. I doubt he would make the same mistake of leaving a place he is successful at, loved and try and climb another mountain, just to chase another shiny object.

I mean who does that, except an OSU coach named Riley! And I doubt Oregon would let that happen.

images-2.jpeg

SDS is in the process of building an on campus stadium. SDS is in the process of spending more on football than many of our Pac-12 brothers. SDS is doing its best to sell itself to the B12 along with Boise and CO ST.

• Thumbs Up 1

The fanbase would go crazy but it might actually be a good hire.  SDSU is really solid. 

Hoke is a far better HC or position coach than a DC.  That being said, I doubt he's being considered by Mullens.  If he's in Eugene then he may be doing some recruiting not interviewing for anything.

Hard pass.  If he is here to interview, we have moved on to contingency Plan #17 which would be disheartening.

Give me Wilcox before Hoke, and I do not want a Wilcox (yawn) hire.

Look at Hoke’s last game.  Finally a chance for a league championship and got completely out-schemed, out-coached, out motivated.  Sound familiar?  Only difference was SDSU was favored.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 12/9/2021 at 10:09 AM, kirklandduck said:

Hoke is a far better HC or position coach than a DC.  That being said, I doubt he's being considered by Mullens.  If he's in Eugene then he may be doing some recruiting not interviewing for anything.

I think he is far better HC at SDSU, just ask Michigan. There comes a time where you begin to understand the lane, place you should be. I feel lucky I found mine early, it took Brady a little longer.

On 12/9/2021 at 1:21 PM, AllOregon said:

Hard pass.  If he is here to interview, we have moved on to contingency Plan #17 which would be disheartening.

Give me Wilcox before Hoke, and I do not want a Wilcox (yawn) hire.

Look at Hoke’s last game.  Finally a chance for a league championship and got completely out-schemed, out-coached, out motivated.  Sound familiar?  Only difference was SDSU was favored.

Hoke? We'd be watching the same snail-pace O we watched under Mario.

This has to be a joke.  Next we’ll hear of a Rich Stubler sighting.

• Haha 1

What about "Dateless Al"

On 12/9/2021 at 11:09 AM, Orebcker said:

This has to be a joke.  Next we’ll hear of a Rich Stubler sighting.

He could bring back the "Edge" defense!  What that be "something?"