kirklandduck

DC Tosh Throws Hilarious Shade at Riley

During an interview which included DL, Tosh threw some shade at the guy down South which drew a chuckle from me.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1

Nice. I have to applaud Lanning for not laughing out loud at his comment. 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

Thanks kirklandduck for bringing this as I believe Lanning had some subtle stuff thrown into his conversation as well.

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

Outstanding. Liking this coaching staff more and more!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/3/2022 at 11:27 AM, Drake said:

Nice. I have to applaud Lanning for not laughing out loud at his comment. 

You could tell he wanted to bust out laughing lol

How many Championship rings are in our Coaching Staff? Good Grief! When you got the Bling then the smack you can sing! 

Yeah, listening to SC folks you'd think Riley had already won a NC. I keep thinking, the guy couldn't win one at Oklahoma, is USC more of a blue blood than OK? I don't think so.

USC still has a long way to go to catch up with Oregon. 

Oregon hiring Dan Lanning is not going to make that an easy task either.

• Thumbs Up 3

Yeah they're nothing more than a 7 on 7 team right now. Just keep talking. We'll see you on the field of play,  then we'll see who walking the walk and not just talking the talk.

Go Ducks Fly High

• Thumbs Up 1

Think most SC fans down here are feeling great and fired up about getting Caleb Williams. If you were to survey the alum guess is you would get some that are so delirious that they would pick 12 - 0 for next regular season.

Reality is they are coming off of 4 - 8 season so truth is in the middle of that weak team versus projections of dreaming SC fans. So that leads to landing spot of 4 actual wins + 12 win dream for total of 16. Losses that really occurred were 8 + hallucination of 0 anticipated defeats divided by 2 equals 4 losses. Cut this in half and you have 8 wins and 4 losses for the Trojans next year. Sounds about right.  

• Haha 1

On 2/3/2022 at 10:12 PM, LADuck said:

Think most SC fans down here are feeling great and fired up about getting Caleb Williams. If you were to survey the alum guess is you would get some that are so delirious that they would pick 12 - 0 for next regular season.

Reality is they are coming off of 4 - 8 season so truth is in the middle of that weak team versus projections of dreaming SC fans. So that leads to landing spot of 4 actual wins + 12 win dream for total of 16. Losses that really occurred were 8 + hallucination of 0 anticipated defeats divided by 2 equals 4 losses. Cut this in half and you have 8 wins and 4 losses for the Trojans next year. Sounds about right.  

Should be interesting to watch.  Obviously an SC fan would be excited by Caleb but getting an awesome QB doesn't fix their soft OL.  It'll be pretty tough for them to get double digit wins if he's constantly running for his life all game long.

Can’t blame them for being optimistic. Significant upgrade at HC and QB. Also believing they OL can be coached up by the new staff. 

Many have opined that the Pac 12 needs U$C to be relevant. Might be happening. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Tosh may be throwing shade but he has a fairly shady track record.  He was famously known as "The Bagman."  I'm not sure he needs to draw attention to himself. 

• Thumbs Up 1