30Duck

Best Uniforms? Of Course, Oregon is No.1

I am really surprised at the other Pac-12 pick, and surprised where they placed the Trojans.  Oh yeah....the Huskies were not even in the top 50!

Mr. FishDuck

Green and yellow is the most recognizable combo in college sports. Shade matters but so many combos that pop. Add white and black and you can forget about it,  the King will not be dethroned. 

• Thumbs Up 1

This list is by BigGameBoomer, the same resource that supplied the info on my "top 10 Coaches in each conference" post from earlier today.

Never heard of them before today.  

What do you think, is their information good?  🙂

On 5/10/2022 at 3:08 PM, Charles Fischer said:

Oh yeah....the Huskies were not even in the top 50!

Looks like they are listed at # 9.

On 5/10/2022 at 4:50 PM, Washington Waddler said:

Looks like they are listed at # 9.

Shocker... guess nobody noticed. Meh... moving on.

The top uniform, top helmet lists are so stupid.  The list should just be one team and it is Oregon.  Very jealous of many of the combinations - and I don’t like green.  Don’t know how you can argue with the Ducks at the top.  The rest is just based on who you like and how old you are (old school tradition vs. new and flashy).  Great lists to put out if you want to get people to look and react. Everyone has an opinion.  And yes I am pouting because Utah isn’t high on the list ant the ugly ucla uni is 3rd.

On 5/11/2022 at 7:33 AM, Goutes18 said:

And yes I am pouting because Utah isn’t high on the list ant the ugly ucla uni is 3rd.

Don't blame you as I've thought many Utah uniforms were sharp, but the Bruins?  Geez....

UCLAs are not bad, but are not superb either, IMHO.

Mr. FishDuck

Put a bolt on UCLA’s helmet and what do you have? 

• Oh no! 1
  • Haha 1

UCLA unis traditionally were always given high national recognition because they were ‘aesthetically’ pleasing. Meh.

Guest Axel
On 5/11/2022 at 9:01 AM, Washington Waddler said:

UCLA unis traditionally were always given high national recognition because they were ‘aesthetically’ pleasing. Meh

Traditionally, UCLA has been a soft football program. Those powder-blue, namby-pamby uniforms are the perfect complement to that marshmallow UCLA brand. 

I can’t find a team on this list who hasn’t “jumped the shark” at least once by copying Oregon’s style of wearing alternate uniforms. It’s a proven formula for getting the kids’ attention, so why not do it.