Log Haulin

Anonymous Coaches Show Fear of Dan Lanning

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Applause 1

Anonymous = Jealousy !  These anonymous coaches will never be top notch coaches or men of integrity!

• Go Ducks! 2
  • Great post! 1
  • Applause 1

What is the importance of Pacific Northwest ties?  If you recruit well, and coach up your players, have a great scheme on offense and defense, game-plan well and have good in-game adjustments...what does the PNW have to do with that?

The Ducks are recruiting the state of Oregon about as well as those in the past, (and there are not many prospects here at the higher levels) and we seem to be recruiting the state of Washington and California pretty well thus far under Lanning.

If you went to coach in the SEC, and had no ties--that would hurt you as it takes years to build those bonds with HS coaches.  While it takes as long in the PNW...you are not missing out on as much.  And as evidenced by a recent verbal from Washington D.C.--the Lanning staff is willing to go anywhere to recruit.

We will get ours.

• Great post! 1
  • Thumbs Up 5
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 6/24/2022 at 12:38 PM, Charles Fischer said:

And as evidenced by a recent verbal from Washington D.C.--the Lanning staff is willing to go anywhere to recruit.

Whew, you almost got me Mr. Fischer! When I read that I thought "Did we just get a verbal from Nyckoles Harbor and I didn't hear about it yet? That had me searching everywhere trying to confirm lol.

• Haha 2

Also look at the ties to our footprint in our staff. Klemm, Lupoi, Meat, J Adams, and D Gregory. All top recruiters. More to do about nothing.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks for posting, but two anonymous quotes, and some stats, makes me even more grateful for the FishDuck writers.

images-3.jpeg

• Go Ducks! 2
  • Cool 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

If Lanning has success at Oregon it may spur a bunch of local talent that we havent seen before too. With that said I see the Ducks as a national brand.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Anonymous?!? Really?!

Talk about hard up for click bait, man.

Another nothing article with no news.

Is Udub recruiting well in the PNW region? Not even in their own state.

Besides us and USuC, who is recruiting better out of Cali?

Sco Ducks!

Edited by DanLduck

I wondered what Jimmy Lake and Willie Taggart were up too.😪

• Haha 1

Yeah, this sounds a lot like negative recruiting.

If I remember correctly, Belotti, Kelly, Helfrich, and Mari ALL missed out on big time recruits in the NW and OREGON.

Whoopdeedoo 

• Thumbs Up 2

I think the weirdest thing I saw in that article is Mari spelled with an O on the end...  LOL!!

• Haha 2