Tandaian

Articles Not Updating on FishDuck Website?

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but the FishDuck website isn't updating for me.  The last article I see is from 8/20.  Am I the only person experiencing this problem?  I have reloaded.  I have erased my entire internet history.  I see advertisements though.  🙂

FISHDUCK.COM

Oregon Sports Community

My laptop is current by my cell phone is loading the same 8-20 article as you. 

I am looking into it, but search with your browser as to how to clear cache.  Another solution is going to the site in an incognito window--as that works sometimes.

And that is a shame, as today's article is a dandy by Drex.

Mr. FishDuck

On 8/23/2022 at 7:47 AM, Charles Fischer said:

Another solution is going to the site in an incognito window-

How does one do this, Charles?

Mine also doesn't update past 8/20.  This has been a bit of a problem for ~a week, now, not updating to the day's article.  Help please, Charles.

Edited by Mudslide

@Mic  In the upper right hand corner you will see 3 dots.  Click the 3 dots and about 2 or 3 lines down it will say Incognito.  However, you must be using Chrome.  If you are using Microsoft Edge, it is called New InPrivate Window.

I have a new laptop at work.  It messed up all my web information.  I don't have access to Chrome any more.  I tried a new private window with Edge, but it didn't work.  It takes a bit of effort, but I do find all the daily articles on the forum.

On 8/23/2022 at 8:19 AM, Mic said:

How does one do this, Charles?

Open a new tab, (assuming you are in Google Chrome) and in that tab go to the three dots at the upper right corner and click on them.  Then click on "New Incognito Window" and you will now be cruising the web unaligned with your former cookies, etc. in that window only.  And yes, the new incognito window is black.

For a browser other than Chrome...put a search in that search engine for "how to start an incognito window" of which is good advice anytime you don't know how to do anything.  There are directions and YouTube videos on how to do everything in the world now.

If you can learn how to make a bomb on YouTube...you can find this too.

Search for, "how to clear cache" in your particular browser.  Save that page, as it is always handy...

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

I’m having the same problem. I’m only able to go to new articles through the forum. 

Working on it, or I should say that the web engineers are now aware of it and will get back to me!  Sorry!

Mr. FishDuck

FishDuck has articles for me again.

• Thumbs Up 1

Update:

The advertising platform installed some new changes that messed things up for some readers.  Our site is not the only one affected, and they anticipate having the problem solved by the end of the day.

THANKS to all for letting me know so I can get this solved!

Mr. FishDuck

Try pressing F5,   that will refresh the website,  it might work

• Thanks 1