• Finish your profile right here  and directions for adding your Profile Picture (which appears when you post) is right here.

Krsmqn

Members
  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

1,648 profile views

Krsmqn's Achievements

1. All in all, I echo what Coach said at halftime about how there's some positive things, and there are some negative things to clean up. Ducks looked good though, for a Spring Game! It's gonna be another great year with all the experience and talent we have in playmakers on this team. Bring it on B1G!! Go Ducks!
  2. Too many injuries . Novaosad looks good. Furg, stop dropping balls! This team looks evenly matched on both sides of the ball. Moore looks comfortable, and DG can't seem to get the long ball going. Punters/Kickers looking good Let's see what happens
  3. LB/DB Jamal Hill, DL Casey Rogers, DL Popo Aumavae, LB Mase Funa, OL Steven Jones, K Camden Lewis, DB Steve Stephens IV, and DL Taki Taimani are also draft eligible seniors that could hear their names called. Let's Gooooo Ducks!
  4. Hopefully this will be the last thing we have to watch on PAC12 Network!
  5. Ducks are owning the 4th round! That's great for Bo and Troy to already have that connection. Can you imagine if somehow Bucky goes to the Broncos too?? Yes, I know it's not likely, but hey, who knows?
  6. Haha you had me going with that title. I don't drink anymore, but I sure loved me a good beer when I did. Good thing about beer?... You don't have to be faithful Happy Spring Game Day OBD!
  7. That wording never sat right with me. I don't think it's correct. Lemme ask chatgpt 'No, "academically prowess" is not correct. If you're trying to express academic skill or excellence, you could say "academically proficient" or "academically skilled" instead.' Hmmm.... I mean, a guy from ewwdub is probably smarter than AI... Right?
  8. Don't the players have heavy input in the design?
  9. Mariota with that touching intro for the honorary captains.
  10. Frozen sleet here in Salem. But we'll see what tomorrow morning looks like after the bout of freezing rain we're supposed to receive.