Ktmguy2018

Mycah Pittman Back to the Pac-12

Well, well, well...

https://www.si.com/college/oregon/football/former-oregon-wr-mycah-pittman-announces-pac-12-destination

He's gonna be a Ute.

Edited by Smith72
capitalize titles
  • Wow 1

Should we Ute fans be excited?

Edited by savagefund

On 5/8/2023 at 1:11 PM, savagefund said:

Should us Ute fans be excited?

In his mind, absolutely! In reality, meh.

On 5/8/2023 at 1:11 PM, savagefund said:

Should us Ute fans be excited?

Good receiver, not a great one.  Does not have breakaway speed, but does have sure hands.  Because his older brother was a star at USC and is now in the NFL...he has a much higher opinion of his abilities than they actually are.  When he left Oregon...it was before Cristobal left, and his objections to the offense were justified at that time.  But he will be a squeaky wheel, and if things don't go his way...(this is his THIRD school, and that tells you something too)

He will be a good second-tier receiver for you, and with his experience could be valuable on key third downs.

Pittman in 2019...

Micah Pittman scores_Eugene Johnson.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

I think he is a better punt returner than what Utah had last year.  That may be one of his duties.

• Thumbs Up 1

He will be a solid option for Rising and the Ute offense this year. He honestly wasn't particularly missed by Oregon last year (neither was Dye for that matter, nor will Thornton be this year). The current WR room with Franklin, Johnson, Holden and Hutson is largely an upgrade.

Wish Pittman well at Utah. Except against Oregon, where I hope he spends the game picking chunks of the Rice Eccles synthetic field turf out of his face mask after smack talking our DBs and LBs

When Pittman broke his arm,didn't he make that catch on the sideline? I think he could be a great player, he hasn't done so yet. 

He has a great social media presence and decent hands. 

Not happy at Oregon, can't blame him, not happy at FSU, take a guess at Utah.

I too wish him well and it can't be easy coming from a family where Dad was an NFL star, brother is in the NFL, and the expectation is he should be there soon. I hope he works hard and makes the best of his chance. Probably more importantly gets a good education.

A decent receiver but I think his locker room presence is probably a distraction, his attitude on the field is less than stellar. If I remember correctly he got more than a couple stupid PIs.

Yes, and his penalty cost us a touchdown at Washington when he lost his cool.

Mr. FishDuck

I actually kind of feel sorry for the guy. With his family tree, he has he has a lot of expectations to live up to. It seems like he has next level skills but maybe not the physical capabilities namely speed. Maybe he should pursue a coaching carrier after his playing days are over to maximize his understanding of skill development.