amcdawg

Aydin Breland: Coming to Our City?

Unless something changes it looks like Oregon will get Aydin's commitment Saturday, congrats!

Oh and good luck against those other "dawgs" this week.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Let’s hope! 1
  • Wow 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Applause 5
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

AMC, where did you see this about Aydin?  Just last week DawgsWire, On3, and 247 all had him projected to Georgia.

Edited by Mudslide

Recruiting guru on talkin dawgs site also feels its Oregon because of a last minute NIL offer that his insiders say Georgia will not match. Georgia actually has a greater need on the DL that Breland would not be optimal for, so the NIL offer is likely to go to another prospective recruit to fill that need if they can pry him away from Florida (the kid is a Florida resident.)

I want to stress that I have no inside information so this is heresay. But heresay from these sources is usually accurate. And were Breland to decide to commit to Georgia, the Dawgs would certainly take him. Otherwise he is going to a good home IMHO.

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

Thanks for these insights Nevada Dawg.  Appreciate you sharing this.  We'll soon know.

• Let’s hope! 1

On 10/12/2023 at 12:33 AM, Mudslide said:

AMC, where did you see this about Aydin?  Just last week DawgsWire, On3, and 247 all had him projected to Georgia.

NevadaDawg shared one of the stories being floated but other sources are leaning towards the Ducks as well.  Of course with recruiting, especially in the NIL era, until he signs nothing is completely over.  Regarding the sources you named usually those guys don't flip their prediction until they KNOW, but I would expect them to start flipping soon.  

He is a good player so I hope I am wrong and he picks UGA, but it looks and feels like the Ducks.  My poor Dawgs just can't catch a break.😉

• Haha 1

On 10/12/2023 at 11:14 AM, amcdawg said:

NevadaDawg shared one of the stories being floated but other sources are leaning towards the Ducks as well.  Of course with recruiting, especially in the NIL era, until he signs nothing is completely over.  Regarding the sources you named usually those guys don't flip their prediction until they KNOW, but I would expect them to start flipping soon.  

He is a good player so I hope I am wrong and he picks UGA, but it looks and feels like the Ducks.  My poor Dawgs just can't catch a break.😉

Yeah, I think your "poor Dawgs" will be okay. Thanks for sharing the info. Good news for the Ducks! Hope UG gets the guy they want.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

On 10/12/2023 at 8:14 AM, amcdawg said:

I sure hope they are right and Breland picks the Ducks. Along with Rushing, this would be a dream finish for this year’s recruiting class. 

UGA has won most of the head to head recruiting battles against OBD. We could certainly use one win.

Is Breland projected as a DT in college?

On 10/11/2023 at 9:33 PM, Mudslide said:

Justin Hopkins at Scoop Duck recently revealed that he believes the back and forth on Aydin has swung Oregon's way for the moment.  

WWW.ON3.COM

Here is the running list of uncommitted 2024 recruiting targets I currently have predicted to Oregon.

On 10/12/2023 at 9:23 AM, OregonDucks said:

Is Breland projected as a DT in college?

At 6'5" and 300 lbs, I can't imagine any other position for the big guy.  Can you imagine a DL with Matayo, Breeland, and Rushing lining up next season???  Wow.

• Like 1

There's a nice video interview with Justin Hopkins talking about what's going on with Rushing and Breeland trending towards OBD.

On 10/11/2023 at 9:17 PM, amcdawg said:

Unless something changes it looks like Oregon will get Aydin's commitment Saturday, congrats!

Oh and good luck against those other "dawgs" this week.

Really?? Ahh man, that would be a HUGE pick up for Oregon!

Oh, and much appreciated! Idk who Georgia plays this week but I hope they roll. 

From Miami mods...

faa5cc1a-d499-407d-8282-b3241a57baf8-jpe

• Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

From Georgia mods...

kipp-jpg.421960

Mr. FishDuck

On 10/12/2023 at 11:42 AM, kirklandduck said:

Justin Hopkins at Scoop Duck recently revealed that he believes the back and forth on Aydin has swung Oregon's way for the moment.  

If JHOP's four picks in that article turn out true....Dan Lanning would break the all-time recruiting record at Oregon.

• Let’s hope! 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 10/12/2023 at 12:40 PM, Charles Fischer said:

If JHOP's four picks in that article turn out true....Dan Lanning would break the all-time recruiting record at Oregon.

🤞

Hopefully, the verbal equals a signed NLI in December.

• Let’s hope! 1

On 10/12/2023 at 8:14 AM, amcdawg said:

My poor Dawgs just can't catch a break.😉

Your "poor Dawgs"?  !!  I think I detect a little bit of scally-wagging going on here.  🥸

There are about 132 other CFB teams wishing they were as "poor" as your Dawgs!

• Haha 1

On 10/12/2023 at 2:50 PM, Tandaian said:

Hopefully, the verbal equals a signed NLI in December.

Past history is that 90-95% it is.  We lose one or two each year, and swipe one or two as well.

Mr. FishDuck

screenshot-2023-10-12-at-6-30-52-am-png.

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

6a564bf9-b057-4327-b158-962abfd93bb6-jpe

From a Georgia site...

Mr. FishDuck