FishDuck Article

Why Bo Nix Wins the Heisman Over Jayden Daniels

In the consideration of whether Bo Nix or Jayden Daniels should be awarded the Heisman trophy, I could not resist applying my professional experience as an appellate attorney to just what the voters should evaluate. Mainly, do they look simply to a candidate’s personal football skills, or do they also consider the candidate’s impact on the team. In the circumstance ...

FISHDUCK.COM

In the consideration of whether Bo Nix or Jayden Daniels should be awarded the Heisman trophy, I could not resist applying my professional...
  • Go Ducks! 1
  • Let’s hope! 1
  • Applause 3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Two Sites: FishDuck and the Our Beloved Ducks forum, The only "Forum with Decorum!" And All-Volunteer? What a wonderful community of Duck fans!

If he were to be tried by a jury of his peers I think they would consider your arguments with great depth and understanding.

While you make a convincing case I think the jury will consider this weekends games. The problem for Jayden is he won't be playing. His case is closed and there won't be a closing argument.

A jury must consider all the evidence and tomorrows game will be compelling and leave a large statement to consider.

Bo Nix will again be playing a Heisman candidate, this time Penix one of the top guys. Last time this scenario happened the previous winner was taken out of the running by Nix.

I think the closing argument Bo will make will seal the deal for the jury. Jayden will be left without representation, and won't present, and in the national court of pundits when you don't show up you can't move up.

Tomorrow's game is going to have massive meaning and impact. The impact of the Heisman competition will be only one thing determined tomorrow. It will be very important to show all the pundits how good he is as they watch, along with Jayden, as his case goes flat, and Bo and the fans win in high fashion. 

oregon-duck.gif

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Due to my legal expertise from watching an episode of Law and Order, plus my casual observations of the OJ trial, I will have to petition the court for a stay on voicing my opinion on these uncivil proceedings. 

• Like 1

A Bodacious display of talent on Friday should seal the deal. 

I am waiting to weigh in on the subject until late Friday night or early Saturday morning.

It's all in front of Bo and the team. Will both take advantage of the opportunity?

Go Puddles! Pound the Puppies!

BTW, who hands out the trophy? Kliavkoff, a Washington Circuit Judge, the Apple CEO, Larry Scott, or Robert Murdoch? 

• Haha 1

Nice write up Grandpa.

You won this jury member over... oh wait, I was considered biased and relieved of my duties.

• Thumbs Up 1

Pretty interesting that it all comes down to this one game.

Which is exactly what we wanted this past September. 

If Bo plays great, he should win the Heisman. 

We win only if Bo plays great.

That makes him pretty outstanding in my book.

My hope is Bo and Troy and Tez light it up fri night and our entire d line make it to Penix often.

Then all this teams hard work will bring the goal to fruition, playing for and winning a natty.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/30/2023 at 6:00 AM, Haywarduck said:

A jury must consider all the evidence

Unfortunately, the Heisman jury seldom considers West Coast evidence and that may happen again.

The good news is that when I am the Chief Justice of college football, I will be able to:

1)  Direct the verdict to the proper winner.

2)  Take away voting rights of anyone who didn't list Christian McCaffery No. 1 on their ballot.

3)  Take away voting rights of anyone whose ballot is postmarked prior to the Monday they are due.

4)  Take away voting rights of anyone whose ballot is postmarked at all, since no one should still be using snail mail.

The bad news is that when I am Chief Justice of college football, I will eventually have to wake up.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 11/30/2023 at 9:57 AM, Jon Joseph said:

who hands out the trophy?

Tom Hansen

• Oh no! 1
  • Haha 1

Mike, I think you make an excellent point. The totality of physical AND mental superiority needs to be addressed, as there is no other coach-on-the-field as Bo Nix.  It is massive impact on our success, and one that is overlooked by most doing the voting-I am sure.

Thanks for the guest article!

• Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

WWW.CBSSPORTS.COM

The Tigers want to make sure voters don't forget about Daniels at the Pac-12...

If Daniels shows up on the Vegas Venue Jumbotron, the attempted fix is in!

Sad day, no Heisman for Bo and no final 4 for this team. 

Good luck next year.

- No PAC-12 Championship 

- No College football playoff

- No Heisman

Not my favorite Friday evening. 

STATS.jpg

So...that is the only reason you joined?  To taunt us?

Bye.

He gone.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck