Charles Fischer

CU Later? Buff Fans INFURIATED with Dan Lanning

OK, this is not as high on the "crazy" scale as Oregon State raking in millions they did not earn, but it is pretty amusing to have four-win team talk trash Oregon and our coach, Dan Lanning.

BTW...as you have obviously picked up how I am highly entertained by what other fan bases say--thus why I post them here.  To me, there are SO MANY different forms of entertainment for us to read, marvel and hoot at.  Well, that and "I never said I was noble."

"Have yourself a very pleasant stay in the BIG while you make less in distribution per year than our Buffs for the next few years until College Football conferences collapse. The reason why we hate Dan Lanning is because he is an insecure little man child that throws a fit when another program is getting shine. “Substance” to him is paying for kids to transfer when they realize that your city and academic status sucks."

(Mr. FishDuck Note: No, you are butt-hurt because he called you out on national television, and his locker room speech has called attention to Oregon and Dan Lanning, and it sucks for you)

Dan Lanning_Screenshot from GoDucks.com Video.jpg

"The absolute stupidity of you idiots is astounding. I’ve lived in Eugene (unlike some of your “fans.”) It’s a hell-hole. It’s Springfield west with meth, and nothing notable to do."

I want to make this as clear as possible, you will fail in the B1G. You will continue to fail when it matters most. You are a feeder school to Florida State and Miami because no coach in his right mind would stay in EUGENE of all places."

"Humbly, I can’t wait to see you continue to be the ugly step sister to Washington."

• Haha 2

Mr. FishDuck

Look...I have a sense of humor, and even I have to laugh...  (From the Colorado forum)

200.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

"We will win our second natty before they win their first."

"Their coach and fans act like they’re Bama when in fact we have more wins, more 'Nattys, and more of just about everything else than they do. We comin."

"The outcome has changed. Look at the quality of the players in our recruiting class. Show me another team that went 4-8 that is getting the type of players CU is. The quality of players matters - players like we're getting now will lead to wins. The flash worked."

"Lanning literally called his shot during his halftime interview and told the whole world to stay tuned in the second half because they were going to turn it on. Who does that? An insecure dork. That’s who. Regarding the flash…most of the bothered folks say they are “old school”. But usually they are just old and grumpy." 

(Mr. FishDuck Note: Old and grumpy?  I take offense, as I am not....grumpy!)

Fischer Team.jpg

My far-side best impression...

• Haha 2

Mr. FishDuck

Nattys Ducks 33 , buffs not sure didn’t make the top 15. 

Football

It will be a while before Colorado catches Harvard or Yale and they did it without trash talking.😂😂😂

Edited by Just Ducky
  • Thumbs Up 1

Easy to talk big when you know you will never have to cash in the “receipts” you kept. Prime knows there’s almost no chance he’ll ever play the UO again before he leaves CU.

I'd also add that anyone clinging to a single, split “natty” by popular vote needs to settle down…that’s as lame as bragging about a “natty” in hoops from 1939. 🙃

Edited by JabbaNoBargain
  • Thumbs Up 1

As Major Hoople used to say: EGAD!  🙃

• Thumbs Up 1

How about Seven, 7!, HS recruits signed in the 2024 class Neon? You don't need receipts for the IRS when you recruit like this. Buff, do we have anything revenue-wise to write off? 

CU later and have fun in the P4-2 along with your Pac-2 buddies. These 2 will undoubtedly create a Power conference. Right, Canzano? 

There is illusion and then there is delusion.

De-Nile is not a river in Africa.

AFLAC!

• Haha 3

Still the best,I'm trying to remember what they won? Do you remember them winning anything? I don't remember them winning anything? Repeat as necessary.

• Great post! 1
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Like 1

CU reminds me a bit of our 'courageous' little chihuahua when he's at the dog park. 

He loves chasing and yapping at the big dogs... when they are running away from him. 

But the moment the big dog turns around, our little tough-guy turns tail and runs like his hair is on fire. 

But unlike CU, our little dude is actually pretty darn adorable 😀 

chihuahua_running_speed-1466814299.jpg

Edited by Desert Duck
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 4
  • Like 1

Unless you are a top cornerback, I don't understand why a top high school recruit wold commit to Deion Sanders and Colorado.  Everyone knows that he will be gone with the first big time job offer he gets.

Colorado did nothing for the Pac-12.  They are joining a middle tier college football conference, where they belong.

Oh wait...there is more!

"What isn't understood is why the head coach of a very privileged winning program that owes it's existence to a corporate empire built on promoting superficial flash and sizzle has such a problem with another coach, much less well funded, doing a great job promoting his own team. It's just the hubris and hypocrisy of this childish, insecure fcktard. I have no problem with UO's athletes."

"It's Phil Knight's ungracious, mercenary moron I have a problem with. And by extension, the idiot who employees him. Phil Knight started as a sleezy win at all costs businessman and is returning to his roots in his old age. The man has a monstrous ego. Coach Prime doesn't have half the arrogance and narcissism on display every day from Dim Lemming."

"We have more wins, more Nattys, more conference championships (by 2x), more consensus all Americans (by 3x), more first round NFL draft picks, and more NFL draft picks. And that’s after sucking for 20 years. Pick your heads up Buff fans. Greener pastures ahead."     

(Right...with a ton of Buffalo Chips)

Ralphie V officially retires after nearly 12 full seasons, CU announces

Mr. FishDuck

75% of the Buff fans AFTER their coach moves on...

run-running.gif.f83e3ac1199d18f220e78cb522769898.gif

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Dan Lanning living rent free in their heads.  The upside is there is plenty of room in the heads of these Buff fans.

Remind me again what bowl game they are in??  

I've heard the sofa is very comfortable this time of year.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

It’s as if they think DL just decided to trash their team because he’s jealous of Deion.

I will say this. Dan Lanning showed mercy in the 2nd half. On a personal note, If I was Oregon’s coach and that kind of stuff happened during the pre-game I would have scored non-stop and I would’ve made certain that Sheduer Sanders left the field on a back board.

I too lack nobility.

IMG_0020.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Great post! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Scoreboard!

• Thumbs Up 2

I mean, rivalries have to be a two way thing, right? CU who? As relevant as San Jose State at this point. 

Edited by JabbaNoBargain
  • Thumbs Up 2

"The idiot who EMPLOYEES him?' Foot, meet bullet. 

Remember the days I would root for Colorado but once trash talking neon walked in the door those days were immediately history.

Colorado is 9-16 all time vs. the Ducks. In the last 30 years they have one conference championship to Oregon’s six. The last time they won their conference they got spanked 38-16 in the Fiesta Bowl.

Full diapers lead to dramatic outbursts.

• Haha 1