Charles Fischer

Funny: The Greatest "Rumor" Example EVER about Cristobal

Fentress is right about this one!

• Haha 2

Mr. FishDuck

I agree this is kind of shady, but it still doesn't mean he hasn't been. I mean home, family and alma mater ???

• Thumbs Up 2

I think the guy's source must be Linda Tripp's brother.

• Haha 3

These are my Sources, They're Never Wrong!

image.jpeg.c78c965f89c308746c21013da4ee5e4c.jpeg

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

The guy knows his Cristobal’s brother, and has wire tapped the Miami AD. 

Busy guy. 

Afraid the beauty parlor can’t hold a candle any longer to the online chatter box cafe.

Are we sure that Mario has a brother?

• Thumbs Up 1

The guy I saw on YouTube was the schools reporter for the FB team and had been there since MC was a coach at Miami (or so he says).

We got 1 of those too. Can't think of his name right now. Anyhow just thought I'd let you know.

He mentioned it wasn't a done deal. We would find out after championship game because that's the type of guy Mario was.

He would never allow the distraction to his goal right now of a championship, his employer U of O and his players. Sounds like Mario to me.

On 12/2/2021 at 10:08 AM, 30Duck said:

Are we sure that Mario has a brother?

He does

I'm sure coaches talk to schools directly, but if I'm in the million plus camp with an agent, I wouldn't be talking directly to a head hunter while trying to work very long days, 7 days per week.

So I'm skeptical about the story, unless he has a brother like Billy Carter, who might say anything for a free beer.

• Thumbs Up 2

He has an older brother named Luis who was at Miami lineman back in 90

Why would MC sign a new contract the other week? That part doesn't make sense to me. If Mario wants to leave, so be it. Oregon is a good product and will be fine, with or without Cristobal.  

On 12/2/2021 at 4:09 PM, Log Haulin said:

Why would MC sign a new contract the other week? That part doesn't make sense to me. If Mario wants to leave, so be it. Oregon is a good product and will be fine, with or without Cristobal.  

I believe that extension recently was auto triggered based on win total from a contract clause, if that is what you are referring to. I think it is something to the effect of when 9 wins is reached it automatically extends it one year, or something to that effect. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

• Thumbs Up 1

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Mario pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Edited by DR Hilarius
  • Haha 2