The Kamikaze Kid

What about Neon Deion?

Deion Sanders was Just named SWAC coach of the year after going 11-1 and 8-0 in conference. The average scores for Jackson ST were 29-13. Can you imagine UO recruiting in LA with Prime Time walking into a 5 start kids living room?

And his son was freshman of the year in the conference. But that's a big step up  in competition, even Pac-12 competition.

"Coach Prime"

Does Puddles want this kind of competition? I'll take the guy on the left as the new HC?

• Haha 1

A big step up yes but half the folks on this forum would be thrilled if an offensive coordinator from New Hampshire with no prior head coaching experience returned.

If he can get us on "Prime Time" TV then I'm down.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

No!... Just no.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Uhh, hell no.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Interesting! Very interesting!

Yea, he’d stick around Eugene😆

Prime Time will NEVER remain loyal and will move on until he stops coaching and retires for good.

He would definitely draw attention. Not sure it’s the kind we need however.

I'd support Neon Deion as long as he could double as a punt returner and the head coach.

I mean if we're actually thinking about Kiffin, we might as well go all the way with Prime Time!

Phil could hire a personal coach for each player.

" Hey 5 Star, come to Oregon, name your coach".

On 12/8/2021 at 12:46 AM, The Kamikaze Kid said:

Deion Sanders was Just named SWAC coach of the year after going 11-1 and 8-0 in conference. The average scores for Jackson ST were 29-13. Can you imagine UO recruiting in LA with Prime Time walking into a 5 start kids living room?

Might be OK , certainly would get lots of attention and hype but if successful would bolt to Florida State at very first opportunity and all you would ever hear would be "Hey Deion when you going back to Florida State?"  And who could blame them being that is his home and where he made a name for himself and created the "PrimeTime" brand ...? Certainly no lack of Industriousness and Enthusiasm I would like to see if Nike could revive the Deion Sanders Hotdogger HotDog cooking product 

Edited by BradPelican82